2timer is offline Senior Member

I had enough of eca and clen! now dnp!

I been using clen and eca and diet and cardio for long but I just can't get rid of my lower abs. I am just planning to use dnp . you that would get rid of the fat!

Clipse is offline Junior Member
    don't a kid just dies from elite off that stuff

what!

Maybe he didn't know how to use the stuff! could that have been the problem?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    most likely, but you'd better do your research beforehand, and be especially dose conscious...and if its stubborn fat in the lower abs there is no guarantee that dnp will rid you of it, personally i wouldn't risk my well being for some lower ab fat...

Not dnp, then cytomel

What do you think about cytomel /eca and clen . and yohamburn get rid of the lower fat? if this doesn't work then I will forsure use dnp .

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i think thats a much wiser choice, cept you dont need 2 different beta2antagonists (clen and eca work in the same mannor), t3 is nice but it tends to muscle wasting in longer intervals, and ive heard great stuff about the yohimburn, so create a well managed plan and best of luck

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Clipse
    don't a kid just dies from elite off that stuff
    That was about a year ago and I heard he was taking X and drinking on it. Also the doctors gave him some medicine because they only know DNP was a poision and that killed him.

I would go Clen /ECA then move on to T3, then Move to DNP that is the natural progression IMO.

Pain

"lower ab fat loss cycle"
    rotate-
    EC
    NYC
    and clen (if you choose)

stack each with Yohimburn DF...

if you wish to use cytomel .. pyramid and use AS.. either a non aromatic... or with an aromatase inhibitor (pref exem or letro)

the use of r-ala (glucorell R) cannot hurt.. and may be the "clincher" is you have mild insulin insensitivity issues...

BlocRoc is offline Member
    If used responsibly, I dont see a problem with it. I just finished a DNP only cycle and it worked great. I dropped enough fat that I could instantly see the inter-rip muscles after one 8 day cycle.

L8

btw- agree that DNP can be safely used. though getting quality DNP, properly dosed is ???

capping yourself is the best option...

note- crystal DNP, sodium bound, is considerably strogner, faster acting and MUCH MORE DANGEROUS.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    You will go catabolic on dnp more than likely as well... personally i didn't like the stuff. Just make sure you do your homework and research and take ALL precautions should you try it.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What about hgh for it's cutting abilities?? I thought that where you injected the gh you had remarkable fat reduction in those areas? Maybe i am wrong here but I could have swore that I just read this in a thread.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

i would try other things like revamping your diet or even throwing your eca/clen cycle for longer periods. Have you tried T-3?
    t-3, clen and ecca while on a cycle turns my body into a furnace. I have take a few valiums before i go to bed. try to stay away from dnp , my brother did it and says never again.

BTW what does your diet look like?

Originally posted by Fast Results
    i would try other things like revamping your diet or even throwing your eca/clen cycle for longer periods.
    LOL, this is good advice bro I agree 100% with you but I just think it is funny coming from someone with a "Fast Results" as a name. Good advice though.

Pain

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Some very good advice given on this thread and as always Macro's input is appreciated and spot on. I would like to add that many people diet down to 11% or 12% BF and while they are lean get disappointed at certain stubborn fat pockets. It usually takes me getting to about 8% BF before I lose those stubborn fat areas. It takes the extra will power to get to where most really want to be and that comes from diet and cardio first and supplementation second.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I just finished a (Powder capsule) DNP cycle a few weeks ago and I am very pleased with the results. I was already on 500mgs test to preserve muscle. Although I felt like total shit most of the time it was worth it at the end. I lost a total of 10lbs in two weeks never exceeding 400mgs ED. I could see a drastic change. Just be cautious and read up on it for a while. Look at E2's and marco's thread in the AF hall of fame. It will help.

Thread Information