Thread: Winny Question?

ricktsa is offline Junior Member

Winny Question?

Whatup Bros. Im starting winny in a couple of weeks, but i was wondering about the effectiveness of winstrol if 50mgs are injected every other day? Would this be useless to not do it everyday, or is 25 mgs ed a better idea to go about this.....I am on a slightly limited budget so I am trying to stretch out what i have. Thanks bros.

Ricksta

Clipse is offline Junior Member
    go at 50mg........to do it right isn't cheap.....unless you go sight-seeing in mexico ....or got connections.

ricktsa is offline Junior Member
    oh yeah...this winny is coming at the end of a ten week cycle or 500 sust and 200deca/ wk im going to run the winny for three to four weeks, depending on monetary issues. Thanks

Clipse is offline Junior Member
    if you can run that a 5 weeks. Get some ** winny tabs, they're cheap and effective IMO. Only take his dbol and winny tabs though......everything else is crap, IMO

Bro see if you can run it 50mg/ED. You'll be much happier with your results. Winny should be taken everyday because its short half-life. Its around 12hrs. You want to keep your blood levels constant. If you take Clipse's advice about the tabs, you'll want to split your doses to keep levels more constant. I'm cycling tabs right now. I take my first dose in A.M. prior to lifting. Second dose before retiring. Good luck.

Thread Information