J-Lo-Gurl is offline New Member

Question WINSTROL Questions; never taken before

A friend suggested I take Winny to increase my fat burning. In pretty good shape right now and if giving you my stats would help, I'll do so.
    Anyone w/ any information at all in regards to taking Winstrol (especially for the first time) would be greatly appreciated. Female, 25 years, 5'2", 125lbs, 24% BF.

Billmister is offline Member
    is 24%bf a guess or have you really checked it out at that percentage? Winstrol is good. Go to the main page and in the top right hand side in the search button type in Winstrol. You will see many posts on them. Some might catch your eye and answer your question. WInstrol is good for packin on solid muslces with very little if none water retention. Good power that is easy to maintain as well. for dosage etc for a women you would have to search unless someone would kindly find out. I don't read enough on female dosage sorry can't help you on that. this is your first time. YOu should have a healthy diet in mind, proper cardio, and excersize. Good luck = )

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    although winny is great for adding quality lean muscle it does NOT burn fat.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you need to get on a solid diet and work on that first; not do AS. Get in the gym 7 days a week, start eating right and eating at the right times day in and day out. Do cardio 7 day a week and then watch the lbs drop like atomic bombs. If you dedicate yourself the results will come!! period! You have to make the choice and then follow through with it, just dont go looking for that magical bean and bean stalk. Talk to some of the females and even the guys here can help you design a good diet. Good luck J-LO girl
    abstrack@protonmail.com

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    diet, diet, and diet, and tons of cardio, i don't know about 7 days a week, but at least 3-4 would be great...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey J lo gurl, i agree with my brothas above. Diet and cardio are key to loosing fat. Theres really no AS thats going to magicly help u lose it. The only thing i might recommend is clen . Other then that diet and cardio.

OG

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    roids dont burn fat directly, but the more muscle you have the higher your metabolism will be. roids will help you with that

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by gettinthere
    , but the more muscle you have the higher your metabolism will be. roids

Really?? i didnt know that?? humm?? interesting

Oh, at 24% bf and 5'2" i think doing cardio 7 days a week would be just fine. Might as well get yourself into the groove of things. You dont need 7 days a week but hey?? i do it 7 days a week and 2 times a day on my off days but thats me. Just get a plan together and stick with it gurl!!

You can do it!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Billmister is offline Member
    cardio is good, but also keep your diet strict. DNP is good with loosing fat, T3, CLen , ECA, but best when used with proper diet, and excersize... good Luck from the Billmister = )

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Not to throw a wrench into things..but Rickson once posted that there were studies done proving that Winny did in fact boost fat burning capablities within the body....and he does know his shit!! But as everyone says..you won't lose any fat without having your diet dialed in and your willpower in check!!

Thread Information