Meee is offline Junior Member

Carb depleting/loading always work?

Here is pic at 239. 11 days to competition.
    Is there any chance the carb depletion/loading can set me backwards a notch. I feel pretty good. Would love to pick it up a notch if it works, but don't want to chance coming in flat.

Any reply appreciated...
    Meee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carb depleting/loading always work?-most-muscular-w-leg.jpg  

wimp is offline Associate Member
    looking good bro. let us know how you do. goodluck

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Well i can just tell you what i am gonna do. I will start my carb deplet 6 days out. Sund. mon, tues. Then carb up Wed, Thurs, and half on Frid. Will probably do 3 to 400 per day. Cut water out by 4pm on Fri. BUt while you carb up just keep a look at yourself and adjust what you need. If you feel like too much is going in, do less carbs. If you are ready one week out the last few days you will be fine. Good carbs. My advice is to research the hell out of the final week. Also MikeXXL is a pretty knowledgable bro here on AR and can be some help. I go to him alot when i got some questions.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking damn good bro, sorry I know a fair deal about nutrition but I don't want to give any advice on precontest dieting, I have never done it and haven't put the research in to give you sound advice. I would ask MikeXXL he is the man.

Pain

Thread Information