Flaco is offline Associate Member

Winny at the end?

Ok I am on my 5th week of my cycle.Deca for 8 weeks and d-bol for 4.ALready done with d-bol.My intentions after my cycle were to diet down and try to cut up.Now I was wondering if I should throw winstrol at the end and start dieting?And if so when? I do realize that a lot of people do not agree with d-bol and winstrol in the same cycle but I dont know what else to throw in at the end to help with the dieting alongside with cardio,etc. PRESENTLY my liver values are ok Thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, I would not suggest heading into winny right after dbol which is what you'd have to do on an 8wker.

You could Start prop only on you last decca injection and run right into a cutting cycle after your bulker, introducing winny 2wks after the begining of Prop administration.

You'd be running a 16wk bulk then cut cycle. but I think you'd be fine as long as your getting blood work done.

Clipse is offline Junior Member
    if you can do this i would be great:

1-4 Dbol
    1-10 Deca
    10-18 Prop 100mg ED
    10-18 Winny 50mg ED( 8 weeks is the max!!!)
    10-18 Tren 75-100mg ED

those last 8 weeks will be awsome, the tren will shred the fat like no other, good luck

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro dont look at AS as a weight loss drug. Just because u add winny at the end doesnt mean its going to do waht u want it to. Id recommend leaving it out and just hit cardio and diet hard. Just my .02

OG

Clipse is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro dont look at AS as a weight loss drug. Just because u add winny at the end doesnt mean its going to do waht u want it to. Id recommend leaving it out and just hit cardio and diet hard. Just my .02

OG
    o so true.......xenadrine would be good to take, i lost 50lbs using it. I don't know your goals though, deca is a bulker....please tell me more info

Originally posted by OGPackin

OG
    Yeah bro I know trust me.
    Clipse the reason for the deca and the d-bol was because I wanted to add just a little bit more overall muscle mass before cutting..I think im leaning more towards winny and prop now..winny for 6 weeks and prop for 8..

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Yea Bro go for the winny. If you are hitting the cardio and diet right - then winny is the ultimate addition.

Even while doing a low carb/calorie deficit diet - winny kept my strength up. And you can run it right up untill a day or so before you start your post-cycle meds too. Good Luck.

Alright guys im gonna have to forget about prop and winny.Way to much money.What do you guys think of prop only to keep my strength up while dieting?It would look like this
    1-4 D-Bol
    1-8 Deca
    8-16 Prop 100mg eod
    8-16 Clen /Eca Stack

Thread Information