Thread: quick question

BigV is offline New Member

quick question

i was wonderinf if anyone had ever used eq and clen together. ive always heard of eq and winny but i was curious if anyone had used eq and clen together and got good results

Clipse is offline Junior Member
    i have as part of my cycle, which include a bunch of other stuff. I like an ECA better, clen made me hungry and so did the EQ

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    They both work great in a cutting cycle but in my opinion I wouldn't do just them alone. Many people have obtained good gains on eq alone but I always perfer to have a test as a base to every cycle. If cutting is what you are after you might want to consider running some test prop with that.

What is your cycle history? What are you current stats? Age, weight, BF?

BigV is offline New Member
    im still young..im only 22 but ive only done a dbol cycle which was recently. i feel like im more experienced now so im ready for the sauce. im 5"11" 180 and about 18% bf. i wanna get some quality muscle but i only really want to use one injectable. i was thinking jumping off with some dbol again for 4 weeks with the eq and then using sum clen at the end of the cycle ya know. ive been researching a while and want to have some quality gains. i know everyone here is a big fan of test and recommend it in every cycle but as a first cycle and dont want to do alot. i want to let it grow and then use the test and shit after this cycle or so. i mean i went from 165 to 190 with the dbol only cycle so i know ill break the 200 pound mark with dbol and eq which is what i want. and then i just want to throw some clen and eca for a 2 week on and off type of thing to cut up

Decoder is offline Banned
    CLIPSE Registered: Yesterday
    [ 52 posts per day ]

crazy!

Thread Information