FatRookie is offline New Member

winnie and dbol vs. liver

everyone knows that dbol and winnie both attack the liver but, what is the difference between 100mg a day of winny and 20mgs a day of dbol and 50mg of winny eod.

Is it just because it is two 17aa????

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    im a little confused about your question, i think its how you've worded it...nevertheless, they are both 17aa, and as far as hepatoxicity id say they are identical mg/mg...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Me Too, I was trying to figure how to answer it and could figure what was being asked??

Pain

chinups Guest
    I think what he means is if you can take 100mg of one 17aa why can't u take 90 mg of 2 different 17aa eod.

For example-
    -winny 100mg ed
    -dbol 20mg ed and 50mg of winny eod
    Last edited by chinups; 03-24-2003 at 10:00 AM.

Billmister is offline Member
    hu?

FatRookie is offline New Member
    chinups, you understood what i said but the rest of em just don't get it. I am taking 100mg of winny EOD, would it be the same if i took 20mg of dbol ED and 50mg winny EOD. would it be worse? would it be the same?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    what do you mean i didn't understand? what your saying makes no sense, 100mg EOD = 50mg daily, 20mg ED + 50mg EOD = 45mg Daily, how is that a correlation? the only question i see that your asking is one as hepatoxic as the other? and i already answered that..not to mention, taking less winny EOD and substitution an ED routine of dbol , what would be the point?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    O I see, I do beleive that Dbol is a little harder on the liver than winny mg per mg, as for the exact amount I am not sure. BTW, I wouldn't suggest running the Dbol and winny, those dosages are too low for both to do anything. The 100mg winny EOD is better, would be better if it was 50mg ED.

Pain

chinups Guest
    I let you know if it doesn't work...

Chins

Billmister is offline Member
    why would you mix dbol with winni though? isn't that like 2 diffent effects? like combining dbol with winstrol ? One is to bloat you with water the other is to keep you hard with minimum water. Anyways i understand you question now, but don't know if it's the same toxitity or not. good luck

chinups Guest
    I have heard and seen some good post about people making quality gains with dbol and at a low dose you won't bloat as much. I am doing three weeks of deebs at 15-20mg a day then winny for 6 weeks....First time and I am looking for quality gains.

Also I heard from a friend who does modeling shows that alot of people he knows says white pill=bloat and the pinks=lean. Any info?

Thread Information