fighter0728 is offline Junior Member

what is going on?

since my last cycle I have had almost no sex drive what so ever. I did chlomid therapy, and I know it was real because I fealt the side effects. But now I am done and I have absolutely no sex drive what so ever. This sucks, my girlfriend thinks I dont like her anymore, but this is not the case. You guys have any experience with this? I am about to start my new cycle in a week.
    My last cycle was
    400mg deca per week
    500mg sust per week

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, are u getting hardons? Are they staying hard? What about ur man juice? Is the ammount less then normal for u? Not that i really want to know.. But i have to ask to help.

OG

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, are u getting hardons? Are they staying hard? What about ur man juice? Is the ammount less then normal for u? Not that i really want to know.. But i have to ask to help.

OG
    Just admit it.......you really wantto know!

Seriously bro.....gotta ask thesequestions to help ya. How long you been off your last cycle?

mammoth is offline Member
    What did your last cycle consist of and at what freq/dosage?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    og u know its for ur personal benefit ,biacth .

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Just admit it.......you really wantto know!

Seriously bro.....gotta ask thesequestions to help ya. How long you been off your last cycle?
    LOL!

OG

Look at that OG.....just trying to be helpful and get dissed this way!

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    I have been off my cycle for almost 9weeks. I was fine while on chlomid but then once that stopped I started noticing this problem. And no its not functioning properly either.
    My cycle consisted of
    deca 400mg per week spread out over two shots one wed. and one sun
    the sust was 500mg per week shot at the same time as the deca
    I did chlomid 300mg the first day, followed by 100mg for 10 days and then 50mg for 10days.
    This was only my second cycle so I dont really have an amount I usally do. My first cycle was years ago and I didn't even get to finish it so I guess that this could be considered my first cycle.
    As far as know I have done everything write. I am looking forward to this next cycle but at the same time I dont want it to completely stop functioning. Please give advice. Would doing some chlomid while on this next cycle help?

hmmmm....ok what about ur nutz? Do they feel small and or soft? Id probably run the clomid again and add 20mgs of nolvadex with it. And run the nolv throughout ur next cycle. But IMO id wait till u get this figured out before u started another cycle. JMHO/

OG

Originally posted by OGPackin
    hmmmm....ok what about ur nutz? Do they feel small and or soft? Id probably run the clomid again and add 20mgs of nolvadex with it. And run the nolv throughout ur next cycle. But IMO id wait till u get this figured out before u started another cycle. JMHO/

OG
    I agree, just do what the man says bro!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    next time run hcg during the last two weeks of ur cycle 500 ed .then do u clomid like u did in addition some nolvadex as well.

steve1 is offline Junior Member

I need help too

Ive been off for 7 weeks and did somewhat same cycle as u , and did clomid but my drive is gone to 0!

i also have no desire or will to do it and can only get semi-hard,and yes my balls shrank.I feel like theres no test in my body.

AM going to see my endocrinoligst and see if she can give some HCG or tell me whats going on ,I have a feelin that pple who already have stubborn test are more prone to kickstart issues.

I want to start antoher cycle too and IM sure that will do the trick but we are goin to run onto the same problem at the end of next one.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Start BAck up on the AS
    only kidding I dont know how your running your clomid therapy but hit it again. your body is still not producing enough of its own natural test. It will it took me about six months to finally get my body back to the right levels but I was hitting it hard for a long time

fightgirl0728 is offline Female Member
    I need to start my cycle soon because I am going to be in a fight with no weight class the end of next month and I want as many pounds as I can get by then. And yes, my balls do seem smaller. How much nolva should I run with my cycle?

fightgirl0728 is offline Female Member
    Bye the way this is fighter0728, fightgirl is my girlfriend and I forgot to log her out.

Thread Information