Thread: oil leakage

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member

oil leakage

Hey whats up? Recently i have noticed that every time i inject i get a little bit of oil leaking out of the injection site. I use 1.5inch pins and stick the about 1 1/4 inch the way in. I do this for all of my injection sites. Does this happen to any of you? Am i losing a good amount of oili that could be used??

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sometimes im dry sometimes i leak. It happends, i dont think you can awoid it really. And i put the whole 1,5 inch in there.

dont sweat it.
    1)You might not be injecting it in deep enough

2) a little scar tissue is building up and its looking for a place to travel

3) finish the inject before pulling out

4) your just so massive and huge that your glutes are rejecting it!!

5) forget number 4 i couldnt help it

Lift Chief is offline Member
    1) Try injecting slower- that may help.
    2) After you're done leave the pin in for 20 seconds or so.
    3) Immediately put the swab where the hole is.
    4) Use a smaller guage pin.

When i do this i get little to no leakage.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you inject to the complete depth of the pin. Inject very very slow. And try not to flex the muscle you are injecting into. Sometimes flexing the muscle will make some of the last drops sort of squirt out of the site.

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    There is a method of injection called the "Z method" I think. B4 you inject you pull the skin to one side, inject,remove pin and let the skin go,basically covering the hole in the muscle w/ skin. I'm pretty sure I've seen it posted here B4. Try a search or check a nursing site.

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Check out this post.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=40179

Hope it helps.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Lift Chief

2) After you're done leave the pin in for 20 seconds or so.

When i do this i get little to no leakage.

I have started doing this! Helps out A LOT I think IMO. I keep squeezing hard on the plunger, and keep the needle in for about 10-20 seconds AFTER all the juice is out, this helps KEEP it there, and I have noticed leakage to be reduced greatly.

Originally posted by Pumped109
    Make sure you inject to the complete depth of the pin. Inject very very slow. And try not to flex the muscle you are injecting into. Sometimes flexing the muscle will make some of the last drops sort of squirt out of the site.
    Pumped109 I hope your not using the complete depth on the pin?
    This is why we're using 1.5s... you need to get about an inch into the mucscle for optimum results the other 1/2 inch is for error and to make sure that if you snap the pin (which could happen in the future) you can just reach back and pull it out.
    Theres nothing worse then when you hit a nerve and freak out and snap the pin. Blood streams out at a constant... scary as fuck while it happens but funny as hell after its over.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by Fast Results

Pumped109 I hope your not using the complete depth on the pin?
    This is why we're using 1.5s... you need to get about an inch into the mucscle for optimum results the other 1/2 inch is for error and to make sure that if you snap the pin (which could happen in the future) you can just reach back and pull it out.
    Theres nothing worse then when you hit a nerve and freak out and snap the pin. Blood streams out at a constant... scary as fuck while it happens but funny as hell after its over.
    In my glutes I put the whole 1.5" into the muscle. In my quads I go in about 1".

Pins are really hard to snap - try sticking a pin in a bar of soap and snapping it - very difficult.

Slypknot is offline Member
    I used to think I was experiencing leakage until I realized that it was actually already outside of the pin prior to sticking it in. I'd hold the pin straight up and push a little until I saw a little drop of oil on the tip (getting the air out), then when I'd push it in this oil would travel on the outside of the pin....as it sat in me while I injected the oil would slowly drip down my leg. Once I changed my injection method this went away as well...

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by Slypknot
    I used to think I was experiencing leakage until I realized that it was actually already outside of the pin prior to sticking it in. I'd hold the pin straight up and push a little until I saw a little drop of oil on the tip (getting the air out), then when I'd push it in this oil would travel on the outside of the pin....as it sat in me while I injected the oil would slowly drip down my leg. Once I changed my injection method this went away as well...
    Yea. Now I don't let any gear run down the pin. I push the excess air out of the syringe until the gear shows at the tip of the needle. I pull back just a little and in I go.

I've notice doing Winny injections that some gear always leaks out (as the gear is white it's easier to see).

Pulling the skin is one of the best ways to mimize leakage but is really difficult when doing injections on yourself. After doing my injections I leave the pin in for at least a minute then pull it swiftly and apply pressure.
    Last edited by FedSki; 03-27-2003 at 07:14 AM.

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    Same thing just happend to me 5 min ago wish I would have saw this thread before

Thread Information