majormobley is offline Junior Member

Need help with ID's

I know this is not a question about A.S. but i just turned 20 and i am leaving for the army in august and i just want to know if any you guys know how to get a hold of anyone that makes id's that will make me 21 so i can go to the bars, because all my friends are already 21 and they all go out and have a blast, I been on this board for awhile, i don't drink a lot but i just thought i could have some fun before i leave for the army.

Clipse is offline Junior Member
    ummmm can't think of any and that is a major felony, i would fuck with that bro.......find an older friend or something

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    this is probably on my all time lamest post list...fake ids bro? if you leave anywhere near a college town or in a city it isn't too hard to find...suck it up bro, you don't need to go to bars and get wasted to have a good time.

Originally posted by daem
    this is probably on my all time lamest post list...fake ids bro? if you leave anywhere near a college town or in a city it isn't too hard to find...suck it up bro, you don't need to go to bars and get wasted to have a good time.

ditto, but what's better than beer and bitches

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Clipse

ditto, but what's better than beer and bitches
    Steriods and bitches!

Pain

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    daem.....I couldn't of said it any better!!!!! Nice Post

haha....i see we're all on the same page

nice avatar....buylongterm

longhornDr is offline Member
    If you're in the army you'll be able to drink no problem.

I hang out with some guys in the service and they get let off for just about anything when the police see that military ID.

No one is gonna fuck with you for wanting to drink a beer when you are in the military putting your life on the line.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Bro, unauthorized use or possession of a fraudulent ID is a 3rd degree felony (FL statute). You are asking for trouble. Even if you are not even using the ID and you are just get caught with it you will go to jail, be booked in, and have to go to court. I have never been convicted of a crime before as an adult but believe me bro, you do not want a felony on your record. It may seem like a petty thing at your age but you will have to put that you have been convicted of a felony on every job application for the rest of your life. And you can forget about owning a firearm.
    Since you have friends over 21 then I would suggest that you just get drunk right before you go to the club if you really want to drink. That is what I used to do when I was younger.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to "white out" the 9 in my '79 to as best I could so it would look like a '77. Back in my day (hahaha) when ID's looked like they were printed out on the old ribbon printers and laminated, it was a fairly easy to get away with that in a dark doorway. Nowadays, however, the things look like the secret cards captains of subs break to activate the nukes...and twice as compicated...

Billmister is offline Member
    lol I turn 21 on sunday... so i think i can party at a 21over club on saturday since i'll technically be 21 at 12:00am... Can't wait. I'm not much of a drinker at all, so i wouldn't really be in a bar or liquor store

Thread Information