nuke is offline Member

Dont buy crap from DNC !!!!

Fuck These tools.
    www.dncworld.com
    I freaking ordered a ton of shit from them on Sunday for NEXT DAY DELIVERY !!!

Its freaking Wednesday and I dont have crap ! All they ave are excuses..Screw them !
    Theres 20 million companies to order from.
    Sorry, I am so pissed, I am in sales and customer service is evrything !!
    Dont fucking advertise if you cant come through !

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Supplement scammers.....that would be an interesting first.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    lol... I use:

allsportsnutrition.com
    dpsnutrition.com
    netrition.com

certain sites have better prices on certain things

nuke is offline Member
    Tankass ????? WTF ???

mammoth is offline Member
    Bro, I assume you paid by credit card just dispute the charge and give the reason that you didn't recieve the merchandise.

Also, I have rarely found it beneficial to buy supplements online. The money you save is usually spent on the shipping, and sometimes shipping charges causes it to be more expensive. I have developed a good relationship with a local supplment company, and the guy sometimes hooks me up with free stuff.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    Best bet is to become friends with someone who works at a Nutrition store. My friend Jerry works at Vitamin Shoppe and gives me discounts and free stuff all the time. Net prices are good, but not as good once shipping is added. BTW, i ordered the 10lb bucket of protein from www.Allsportnutrition.com-->the one that pops up when you go on the site. Has anyone purchased this and is it good quality?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by mammoth

Also, I have rarely found it beneficial to buy supplements online. The money you save is usually spent on the shipping, and sometimes shipping charges causes it to be more expensive. I have developed a good relationship with a local supplment company, and the guy sometimes hooks me up with free stuff.
    Me too bro, I have a really good relationship with my guy and he always hooks me up, his prices for me beat online prices before shipping too.

Pain

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    i get all my supps from 1fast400.com, mike is a cool guy and i actually met him at the arnold classic... i gte my shit in 2 days priority mail.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Huge Bump for DPSNutrition.com The best prices, every product, very fast shipping. I don't work for them or anything I just want to tell you guys about a 1st rate company. I will never use anybody else!!

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Buddy might I recommend:

http://www.sndcanada.com

They always deliver my goods promptly and even throw in a free protein bar. Plus for all you yanks, the Canadian prices are already cheap for us canucks, while you guys will save even more.

Check it out - I haven't found a better store yet!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by Fashioncore1
    Best bet is to become friends with someone who works at a Nutrition store. My friend Jerry works at Vitamin Shoppe and gives me discounts and free stuff all the time. Net prices are good, but not as good once shipping is added. BTW, i ordered the 10lb bucket of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> from www.Allsportnutrition.com-->the one that pops up when you go on the site. Has anyone purchased this and is it good quality?
    The Pro Rated Protein that you ordered is top quality in my book. Taste's good and mix's easy.
    Bump for allsports

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I have ordered the Pro Rated Protein from www.allsportnutrition.com 3 times. I just ordered some more actually...its good stuff in my book.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by nuke
    Tankass ????? WTF ???

no nuke, WTF? whats the problem?

mammoth is offline Member
    I ordered the chocolate pro-rated and was kinda disappointed. Not only is the yield terrible but the tasted was not that good. You get what you pay for though. Its not a bad buy but for the yield factor you're not really getting anything extra. Plus, no other protein mix has given me more gas than pro-rated. Not a knock on the wonderful guys at allsportsnutrition, I just wanted to share my experience.

nuke is offline Member
    Originally posted by monstercojones1

no nuke, WTF? whats the problem?
    Monster ???What ? I ws asking tank the point to his post.

jerseymeathead is offline Junior Member
    lower yield? what do you mean by that? it seems to have the same amino acid numbers as any other protien.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i think the point of tanks post was to give you reputable good supplement sources. why are you getting pissy? he's doing you a favor. look at the banner on top of your screen the one that says 'keep ar alive' click it and youll never be sorry. I order from them and receive my gear no later than 2 days. every time.

good luck with your struggles!

peace

nuke is offline Member
    Symatech,
    Not getting pissy brother. Just asked a question.
    Besides this post is like 3 weekd old.

chinups Guest
    Bottom line is you go with the site with the best price. I will go with all sports if they got the right price, in this sport you can spends tons and tons of money on shit so you got to save a buck or two. Having said that I use all sports. How can you beat 10lbs for under 40 beans. 120 plus servings.

Nuke-call those punks up. You would be suprised when u bitch when can get accomplished.

nuke is offline Member
    Chinups-YO !

I did bro . I got all the shit I ordered for free. They apologized and refunded my shit.

I have learned the art of bitching.

Thread Information