plucks is offline Junior Member

Question testosterone heptylate

Okay here i am getting ready to start my cycle in 2 weeks and all of sudden i find this. When i read about it says that is and i quote

'When looking at the gain rates of bodybuilders who use Tes-tosterone Heptylate Theramex this steroid , milligram for milligram, seems to have a stronger effect than enanthate , cypionate , and pro-pionate. '

Now has anyone here used it or knows what normal dosage is. I would guess if i was planning at doing test200 @ 400mg i would do this at the same. But just want to check and has anyone tried it before? If so did you like it or what?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Yes, I'd run it at the same dosages. Make sure you have some liquidex or femara on hand to take care of the bloating.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Testosterone heptylate is very uncommon i think. I know in all the lists i've seen and all the posts i've read i've never heard or seen anyone using it.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Lift Chief
    Testosterone heptylate is very uncommon i think. I know in all the lists i've seen and all the posts i've read i've never heard or seen anyone using it.
    I agree, I think it is used in sust, not 100% sure though. I have seen the powder available before but never an already made up oil.

Pain

Thread Information