Maggs145 is offline Junior Member

fina and painful injection

I know Fina has been beaten to death. I have been doing many searches on it because I am incorporating it into my next cycle. I am jsut curios and could not find too much info through searching on whether or not the injection sites are painful w/ the ed injection. I am planning on injecting 75mg ed. I ran a cycle w/ prop before, and the pain with the those injections were pretty bad. If the pain of the injections w/ fina could be compared to other AS this would be helpful. Thanks

Maggs

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Fina injections are painfull. Actually the only roid I've shot that was painfull actually entering the muscle. Soreness seemed extreme for the first few injections but seemed to fade to annoyance.
    Soreness is comparable to prop

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Mine wasn't bad at all, depends on the BA% I do believe.

Pain

That makes me second guess about going ahead with the fina, because when i did the prop the soreness experiences was severe. I am sure everyone reacts different to the steroid , but when i was doing the prop it would be so bad i would'nt be able to lift the muscle which i recently injected

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Just suck it up bro. This isn't a game for flowers and petunias. I inject 2 1/2 cc's of fina and prop in my bi's and then get a swift kick in the nuts from a buddy, now that's a jolt.

hahaha, "and a swift kick in the ball." yea when i was doing the prop i was also doing my bi's. the pain def seemed to fade a way after frequency. when your injecting in the bi's do you just alternate between bi's to get the ed shots in or are you hitting other muscle groups too?

Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    Just suck it up bro. This isn't a game for flowers and petunias. I inject 2 1/2 cc's of fina and prop in my bi's and then get a swift kick in the nuts from a buddy, now that's a jolt.
    ROFL, I like your theory.

Pain

Hehe, I thought you guys would like that.

I switch between both delts, glutes, quads, and bis. That's 8 sites right there for the picking. I have Testovis prop right now though, so I don't feel a thing during or after injections, although the fina does make me pretty sore.

NoLimits is offline Member
    I don't know if I would want to try Whoisdaman's idea of getting kicked in the nuts... so you could try this, I remove about .5cc's of BA when I mix my Fina. I don't have any pain from it now. It still mixes, just may take you a bit longer to get all the fina dissolved.

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    hey No Limits-Great Idea. My next 2 cycles after back surgury & recovery will include fina. I will definatly try that. And if it still hurts I'll go with Whoisdaman's suggestion. LOL

I decided to be a man today and took 2 1/2 cc's of fina/prop in the good ole right delt, boy am I regretting it now!

Ouch.

Pain

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    I just took my first shot of fina on monday,,,I thought it was worse than t-400!! wtf made by pro performance

NoLimits, that sounds like a good idea, I am def gonna give that a try. How much of the fina were you making when you removed .5 cc of the BA. I am gonna be using the 4g kit. Thanks for the info bro

NoLimits is offline Member
    Originally posted by Maggs145
    NoLimits, that sounds like a good idea, I am def gonna give that a try. How much of the fina were you making when you removed .5 cc of the BA. I am gonna be using the 4g kit. Thanks for the info bro
    4g is what I just converted. I just leave it in a syringe just in case I may need it. I have done this with the last two fina conversions and have had no problems.

Meee is offline Junior Member
    I have Fina made by Quest. No soreness whatsoever from it.
    Body is getting good and tight though!
    Anybody seen this made by Quest - 20cc bottle?
    Any other Quest products been used?

Meee

Thread Information