Tanksta is offline Junior Member

Cycle for a 6'8" guy

My buddy is 26 yrs old, 6'8", and 228 lbs. He's tall, lean, and has a hard time gaining weight. He has 12 amps Deca 200 & 13 amps of Sus, and is looking for advice on a good stack. I told him this is the place to find it! I can only imagine what a monster he will be.
    Doing a Deca & Sus cycle, how much & how often? I do have Nolva if needed, please throw that in if necessary. Please keep in mind, this is his first cycle. He appreciates any helpful advice. Thanks!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    he needs more gear !, 400 deca week and 500 sust .for 10 weeks ,as u can see u dont have enough .

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    Deca and sust was my first cycle and im sure you will get many other responses saying this exact same thing.
    Deca 400mg per week
    Sust 500mg per week
    Although you could get away with less, but why not put a little more money in and get some good results.
    He is going to need more of both. Assuming he is doing a ten week cycle he needs 8 more amps of deca and 7 more amps of sust. It is always good to have nolva on hand although he might not need it. Make sure he gets some chlomid for after his cycle. A good dosage of chlomid would be
    day 1- 300mg
    day 2-11: 100mg per day
    day 12-21: 50mg per day
    good luck

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, well to be honest hes a little light on the ammount of gear. Ideally sust should be injected eod. But since its his first cycle id recommend 500mgs of sust. And hes also light on the deca but could get away with doing 200mgs. Heres what i do with what u have...

weeks 1 - 10 500mgs sust
    weeks 1 - 10 200mgs deca
    weeks 1 - 16 20mgs nolv ed

IMO this would be a good first cycle for him with what he has. Also diet is key, so if he eats allot and clean he should see good results. Good luck!

OG

mammoth is offline Member
    You have heard good advice from everybody! I too am 6'8" and I can tell you that the hardest part about gaining muscle is not gear, nor diet. Its the training itself. Being that tall, your limbs have a huge amount of leverage working against them. I ran the same stack that you mentioned except at higher doses. So basically there isn't going to be any stack that is designed for a tall person. It's all about how he trains. Oh and YES he will be a monster when he gains, although being as tall as he his, it will be a loooong journey.

Lots of good advice fellas! Mammoth, as you had mentioned the long limbs have a large amount of pressure. His weakest area is his squat. Lots of knee and lower back pain.
    Regarding Nolva & Clomid, I've asked a pharmacist about both of these since they seem similiar in nature. He basically told me, Nolva is more expensive, but is better. For Clomid, he recommended something similiar to what FIGHTER said. However he said spend the extra money, buy Nolva, and do 10mg a day throughout the entire cycle. I'm assuming if my 6'8" buddy does Nolva, there will be no need for post clomid therapy??? I'm a little confused there.....help!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, even if u run nolv throughout cycle and post. Its still a good idea to run clomid also. U can shorten or take less mgs but u should run it. What i do is keeping running the 20mgs of nolv and run clomid @ 100mgs 10 days 50mgs 10 days. Seems to work well for me.

OG

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Tell your friend to use 1 amp of each a week 10-12 weeks. Wait 3 weeks before starting post cycle therapy and go 4 weeks with it(pct) because of the deca .

JohnnyB

Thanks, lots of good info!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, well to be honest hes a little light on the ammount of gear. Ideally sust should be injected eod. But since its his first cycle id recommend 500mgs of sust. And hes also light on the deca but could get away with doing 200mgs. Heres what i do with what u have...

weeks 1 - 10 500mgs sust
    weeks 1 - 10 200mgs deca
    weeks 1 - 16 20mgs nolv ed

IMO this would be a good first cycle for him with what he has. Also diet is key, so if he eats allot and clean he should see good results. Good luck!

OG
    What OG said, but I would add d-bol @30mgs ed for the first 4 weeks considering he's 6'8 228lbs..Thats pretty dam skinny.

The more I think about this, at 6'8" 228, this guy's pretty skinny. He doesn't need any more then anyone else. If all he has is 12 amps of deca & 13 amps of sus. One amp of each will be plenty.

JohnnyB

I'll get before and after picks of him. He comes from a family of good genetics, and I am confident that his Deca /Sus cycle will give him nice gains. When he was in the army, he was a pretty big guy around 238lbs. Then again, Army food is all you can eat and high in protein. Now he needs to eat at least six meals a day to maintain his wait, and eat more to gain. It gets expensive afterawhile, he should buy a chicken farm..lol

Hey Bro at 6'8" he should be able to get to 250-275lbs without AAS. He should try reaching or getting close to his genetic potential, before cycling. JMO

JohnnyB

Thread Information