Thread: lost 1 insh

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

lost 1 insh

hi iam 6.1' 245 lbs 18-19% bf well i lost 1 insh from my waist using clen dieting and cardio but i dont feel that my muscle is becoming harder especialy my triceps it still soft?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    What is going on. I am sorry but this post is a little unclear to me.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Do you think the clen is going to make your muscles feel like a rock or something??? I dont know what the question is either

longhornDr is offline Member
    The fat on the back of the triceps is usually some of the last to go, very stubborn.

Keep up what you've been doing. The fat loss becomes much more noticable the lower your bodyfat % goes. The first couple inches off your waist are hardest then it goes much faster.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Bro, at 18% bf you are not going to feel hard. If you stick to your diet and exercise then it shouldn't be long before you look and feel much better. You don't have that much fat that you could not make it to a decent level in one good strict cutting cycle. How much weight have you dropped and how long have you been cutting?

Originally posted by King Samson
    Bro, at 18% bf you are not going to feel hard. If you stick to your diet and exercise then it shouldn't be long before you look and feel much better. You don't have that much fat that you could not make it to a decent level in one good strict cutting cycle. How much weight have you dropped and how long have you been cutting?
    i droped 8 lbs and i have been cutting for 13 days only

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Clen does not induce muscle growth so you will only get harder by weight training and dieting. You have only been at it for 13 days so you should wait a little longer before being disappointed.

Originally posted by Rickson
    Clen does not induce muscle growth so you will only get harder by weight training and dieting. You have only been at it for 13 days so you should wait a little longer before being disappointed.
    my workout is low rep/heavy sets workout should i switch to high rep/medium weight workout??

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Clen doesn't induce muscle growth but it has an anti-catabolic effect and therefore it inhibits the breakdown of muscle tissue. It's also a thermogenic stimulant so it speeds up your metabolism and burns off fat as heat.

In theory you should be able to train harder and improve muscle mass and definition while burning off fat.

I suggest you stick to a regular high weight/low rep (3 sets of 8) routine to improve your muscle definition and size but make sure you do (at least) a couple of cardio sessions each week. Eat plenty of protein and reduce the intake of fatty and processed foods.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    any time that you are cutting, you will be losing water along with the "pounds"

Dont get caught up in numbers, I still weigh alot, but im leaner and im starting to show muscle definition where there never has been any.

I went from a 3x to a large in shirts but the scale doesnt move much. Just get used to it if this happens to you.

Im not sure why it does but i could care less what i weigh, its how i look hehe

im doing a slow cutting lifestyle. I always eat clean and work hard.

hit that cardio x 5, water only and tons of chicken heh

It just doesnt make sense for me to not do that. Cycles are great but without the daily work, the fat stays there.

I have plenty to go, but stick with it! PM me if i can help.

Thread Information