FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Winstrol hurts and other stuff

Hey guys.

Took my fourth shot of Winny last night. That stuff hurts (like a big bruise) for three or four days after you shoot. Tried my glutes and quads - same painful feeling the next day after injection. Never had this ache with deca or sust.

I took my last deca and sust shots last tuesday and I am running Winny for another 10 days until I start clomid therapy. Now I dunno if it's psychological or physiological but man I've been feeling really low this last few days. I don't feel like eating, don't feel like working and i don't feel like working out. I know i have to cos i don't want to lose my gains but it's really hard.

Is this likely to get worse?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Water based injections are more painful then oil based so that is not unusual. You really shouldn't be feeling the effects of low test yet but possibly it has hit you a little sooner then most. Hopefully clomid will aid in a quick recovery and you will feel minimal negative effects of low test.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Water based injections are more painful then oil based so that is not unusual. You really shouldn't be feeling the effects of low test yet but possibly it has hit you a little sooner then most. Hopefully clomid will aid in a quick recovery and you will feel minimal negative effects of low test.
    Agreed, winny was a bitch when I took it, even small amounts of HCG can be painful.

Pain

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Thanks guys.

I start my first HCG soon too. HCG hurts like hell in your balls - not looking forward to it.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by FedSki
    HCG hurts like hell in your balls - not looking forward to it.
    LOL, I remember that thread. OUCH.

Pain

Slypknot is offline Member
    I had a bitch of a time with winny - ended up just drinking it...(injections ED were a little bit too much)

Thread Information