Thread: fat loss

bigeze is offline Junior Member

fat loss

my friend wants to loss weight and says he wants to do something but dont want to loss hair .
    so he is thinking about doing 300mg of eq and taking fat burners do you think it will help.
    he is about 250 and 5-9" and how long do you think it will kick in.

Clipse is offline Junior Member
    tell him to take Xenadrine for 12 weeks, i lost 50lbs on the bitch......

12 weeks on, 3 weeks off....then start it up again. Tell your friend to stay away from AS for the time being, that EQ will make you hungy and should not be run lower than 400mg anywayz. GOOD LUCK BRO!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, 5'9 250 id tell ur bro to hold off on using AS untill he gets his weight in check. Cardio and deit is key. Using AS u need to eat and eat allot but clean to get results. AS is not a weight loss drug. Diet and cardio bro.

OG

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    aye bros

cardio and diet are the key, throw in a solid lifting program to increase your fat loss.

take an eca three times a day, drink nothing but water, and lower them carbs and up the protien.

do your buddy a favor and avoid t3 and clen . without the research, you will not get what you think you will on it.

Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    aye bros

cardio and diet are the key, throw in a solid lifting program to increase your fat loss.

take an eca three times a day, drink nothing but water, and lower them carbs and up the protien.

do your buddy a favor and avoid t3 and clen. without the research, you will not get what you think you will on it.

ECA dosing varies with the brand ie: xenadrine take 4 pills/day 2 right when you wake up, 2 at mid-afternoon.

do supersets when you work out too, that will really get the hard pumping....

2timer is offline Senior Member

I would check with the doctor.

I won't lie to you I hate doctors but in this case I would check with doctor before taking eca. at that weight he might have cardiovascular problems that he doesn't know about. Some people have died when they try to lose fat rapidly. I would just do massive cardio for the time being then start eca slowly then increasing as time pass' by. Hey diet is everything!

bigtraps is offline Member
    I take 6 a day when i'm not using clen .

Originally posted by bigtraps
    I take 6 a day when i'm not using clen.

wow, is that xenadrine or hydroxycut......

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Equipoise (boldenone ) creates active DHT in the scalp. It can cause hairloss. Again, this all depends. Some people don't experience it at all.

-SF

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by bigtraps
    I take 6 a day when i'm not using clen.
    I go up to 9 a day (xen) when not on clen sometimes, also have about 3 cups of green tea too.

Pain

damn,lol i might try 6 pills/day

Originally posted by Clipse
    damn,lol i might try 6 pills/day
    See what your body can handle, I think I have destroyed my CNS from years of abuse so stimulents don't hit me that hard and lose effectiveness really quickly.

Pain

lol, ok i might just stick to 4 then....just to be safe

freakmaster is offline Junior Member
    Stick with xenadrine efx, not the shit with ephedrine. Tell him to check with his doc. first before trying anything, and to get his heart checked out, along with his cholesterol. Ephenrine is a powerful vasoconstrictor and it raises blood pressure to a great degree, which is not favorable if you already suffer from high blood pressure. Ephedrine is classified as a Alpha-Adrenergic Drug. There are two main classes of drugs that affect the sympathetic system. The first adrenergic drugs (sympathomimetics), produces effects that are similar to stimulating the sympathetic nervous system. There is an increase in blood pressure, heart rate, and diameter of the respiratory passageways (bronchodilation). These responses are clinically valuable in patients suffering from shock, cardiac arrest, or respiratory difficulty.
    Drugs, including Ephedrine, Epi, NE, that produce contraction of smooth muscle by stimulating the alpha receptors are referred to as alpha-adrenergic drugs. The standard effective dose to increase blood pressure of ephedrine is 15mg to 50mg PO. I work in a OR pharmacy and we use ephedrine syringes in 10mg per cc. syringes. One whole syringe is 100mg, which is used to stimulate the alpha rereceptors of a patient. Xenadrine has 200mg a dose, think about that.

Originally posted by freakmaster
    Xenadrine has 200mg a dose, think about that.
    Xen has 25mg a dose, it has 200mg of caffiene.

Pain

typo

It actually has 20mg of ephedrine a dose. I accidently hit zero twice. Typing too fast. It says in the directions to take two caps before breakfast and two in the afternoon. Thats 80mg a day.

longhornDr is offline Member
    10mg IV and 20mg PO are two very different animals.

As long as you use common sense, things like Xenadrine and Hydroxycut are fairly safe.

mjrulz67 is offline Junior Member
    im using basically the same thing your freind is going to use. i started at 266 and im down to about 245 and im putting on lean mass, 6 weeks in. i would recomend 400 mgs of eq. diet and cardio are the key. the xenedriene stuff is wut i take. i love it. good luck and keep me posted

(0mg IV and 20mg PO are two very different animals.)

A 10mg parietal dose is equalivent to 20mg PO, so no they are not two different animals, onset of action may differ, but the dosage is equilivent. The maximum parietal dose for ephedrine is 150mg(3mg/kg) every 24 hours. The maximum PO dosage is 50mg every 4hrs, or 300mg day. I think you can see the coralation here. The recommened dosage is 80mg a day for Xendrine, split up into two dosages. I am not getting this stuff off the internet, I am a pharmacist and I know what I am talking about. Can you take Xendrine responseably, Yes. But what do you call taking something responsably? Not abusing the drug, and exceeding the recommened dosage is not the only concern. People don't consult with their doctor or pharmacist. What is the state of
    your health when taking ephedrine? What medications are you taking that may interact with ephedrine? There are many questions to be answered when taking this drug.

longhornDr is offline Member
    (0mg IV and 20mg PO are two very different animals.)

A 10mg parietal dose is equalivent to 20mg PO, so no they are not two different animals, onset of action may differ, but the dosage is equilivent.
    Sorry man, you are just plain wrong. 10mg IV ephedrine will light you up like the 4th of July, 20mg PO will have a very slight effect on hemodynamics. They are indeed different animals.

I use this type of stuff every day in the lab.

Sorry bro but you are wrong on the Xen again. A serving size is 2 caps and that has 20mg of ephedrine in it, not each cap has 20mg ephedrine. They want you to take 2 caps -2 times a day that is a total of 40mg of ephedrine. I have the bottle right infront of me.

Pain

your funny.

I hold a phd. in pharmacy and you are telling me I am wrong. Now that is funny. I get my info from the facts and comparisons, and micromedix, the defacto standard and used in almost every hospital in the country, and I am wrong? Anestheiologists call me daily and I would give them the same into as I did you, I think my info source is better than yours, don't you think. Do you know what half life of a drug means. I said ephedrine at 10mg IV is equilivent to 20mg PO, I did not say they work the same, or have the same onset of action, I said they were equivalent. IV meds work much quicker and faster than PO meds. If you give 10mg of ephedrine IV, and give 20 PO, the IV ephedrine is going to hit you almost imediatley, where the PO ephedrine will take some time to work due to it's onset of action. That is why we use parietal meds instead of PO meds in the OR. I work in a OR satellite pharmacy, and it is my job to know what ephedrine can do IV or PO.
    By the way, what do you do for a living. What is it that you do in a lab exactly? Do you give humans ephedrine?

I am not saying shit about the medical crap I am just pointing out the Xen dosage.

Pain

You are really a Painintheazz. LOL> I added wrong. I said 20mg a dose which is correct, but you are right 40mg a day. Not 80. I told you I type too fast.

That post was not directed at you bro, no flames here. It was directed at longhornDr.

You are really a Painintheazz. LOL
    HAHA, I know I am that is why I picked the name.

Pain

Thread Information