Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Vabigboy is offline New Member

Angry First attempt to get roids , spent over $ 400. and all I got was letter from Customs

First time trying to order roids in 10 years , and after spending over $ 400.00 and waiting a month , all I have received was a little letter from U.S. Customs... THIS SUCKSSSSSSSSSS

The source was recommended on this board and I wrote two different mods and didn't hear anything back , so I thought all was good. What happens in a case like this ? Does the source re-ship for free ? In this case he is acting as if he won't ...

Also the last part of the letter had a box checked that said : Penalty information is being prepared and will be mailed shortly....... Do they really go after people trying to get a small amount for personal use ???

Any info. will be helpful...........

Thanks

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Re: First attempt to get roids , spent over $ 400. and all I got was letter from Customs

Originally posted by Vabigboy
    The source was recommended on this board and I wrote two different mods and didn't hear anything back , so I thought all was good. Thanks
    First off, sorry to hear about it, I'm sure it's causing you a whole lot of (what should be) unnecessary worries. However, with regards to the portion of your post i've quoted, I've only been here 8 or 9 months, but I'm finding it quite hard to believe that a source came recommended on this board. Hell, i'm at a loss to determine how you may have even interpreted anything as such. The mods are pretty diligent (and we self-police pretty well) as to avoid the board's endorsing of any source. No disrespect, but are you sure you have your facts right? Or perhaps, you just "jumped the gun" with excitement, and desperately wanted to see a passing comment on a source (which still wouldn't have existed for very long) as a "bump"....i've been there and *almost* done that. At any rate, best of luck, but be careful.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    First you cant blame the mods this board or even the source. He didnt scam you it got coughtby customs. Thats part of the game. Every source has there own little policy on siezed gear. Some will resend for free some for half, some not at all. But in the end you took a risk and lost nobody fault. Well except customs.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by gixxerboy
    First you cant blame the mods this board or even the source. He didnt scam you it got coughtby customs. Thats part of the game. Every source has there own little policy on siezed gear. Some will resend for free some for half, some not at all. But in the end you took a risk and lost nobody fault. Well except customs.
    Gixx & BigG pretty much covered it all.
    Only thing you can do now is email your source and ask if he'll resend to a different addy and see if he'll work something out w/ you.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    The mods didn't respond so how's it there fault??? I'm not understanding how someone on this board would give you a source with only 7 posts under you ???? I have a lot more than that and I have to drive to mexico to get gear

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah - if the guy is cool, he will do what MBaraso said... and give you a low cost to keep your biznizzz...

What region did this package send from?

I am NOT " blaming " anyone ...................

Just wonder whats done in a case like this ..... And interested if anyone else has received a letter like this from U.S. Customs and did they follow up on it ???????

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    DON'T follow up on it. Throw it away and chalk it up as a loss. And you'll probably get another one so throw that one away as well.
    But before you do that though email your source and ask him if he has a re-shipping policy. Most of the time the source will wanna see proof of a seizure before they'll resend.

Vabigboy........ WTF!!!
    This is not a Flame or doesnt need to be taken the wrong way but...
    Bro if someone gave you a source then thanks for spilling the beans!! Why? Why would you even give the world the information that you can get a "steriod connection" on this site when we are saying "dont ask"?

Just like any wrong doing you take a chance and the source has no link or obligation to your misfortune. sorry, but if the source says "oh well" then he's not a dick!
    And for having 7 posts holy shit who's the Jackass for turning you on to a source? Again I'm not flaming you but people need to be a little more ummmm discreet?

longhornDr is offline Member
    Now is a bad time to be ordering from overseas. I dont condone or recommend the use of illicit substances, but if I did and I were you I would look for a domestic source.

MBaraso : Thanks ............ Thanks the kind of info. I was hoping to get , not some of this other BULLSHITTTTTTTTTT......

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    Like everyone else was saying, not his fault that the package got seized by customs. Shit like that is part of the game ...

hope you didnt see the Original post PT.
    Last edited by Fast Results; 03-26-2003 at 11:22 PM.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Hey Vabigboy, you are a dope, think before you type stupid "BULLSHIT" (as you say) if you had done this the right way(telling everyone that a mod gave you a source, which i think is ridiculous) you would not of delt with this "BULLSHIT" peace....

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by The Juice Man
    Hey Vabigboy, you are a dope, think before you type stupid "BULLSHIT" (as you say) if you had done this the right way(telling everyone that a mod gave you a source, which i think is ridiculous) you would not of delt with this "BULLSHIT" peace....
    whatever he said.... peace

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    The source was recommended on this board and I wrote two different mods and didn't hear anything back , so I thought all was good.

You guys are flaming him but he never said that a mod gave him a source. He said that the source came from this board and he attempted to run a check with a mod and never heard anything back so he wrongfully assumed that it was clear and ok to go ahead with this guy. Geese guys chill out and re-read a lil. His primary question was and still is- what is his next step and will the source help him out on this-which i believe has been addressed

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    The source was recommended on this board and I wrote two different mods and didn't hear anything back , so I thought all was good.

You guys are flaming him but he never said that a mod gave him a source. He said that the source came from this board and he attempted to run a check with a mod and never heard anything back so he wrongfully assumed that it was clear and ok to go ahead with this guy. Geese guys chill out and re-read a lil. His primary question was and still is- what is his next step and will the source help him out on this-which i believe has been addressed
    Oh shit, my bad bro....

Good luck to you! I got ripped for 600$, i know how it feels...sorry to hear that

i here ya point there little buddy....but it still is fucking stupid to type that..dont you think???, that doesn't give this board a good name....so im sticking to what i said! DOPE!!!!!

Yeah you got a point TJ......

if the source was recommended on this board it was probably between you and some other memeber and not a MOD(i perfectly nkow that there are no source postings on the board), so if you got this info from some member that you dont know, that would be just plaine stupid thing to do...but maybe i'm wrong and there is another end to this story

tolinka thank you very much i knew i was makeing some sence.....and yes we are right and you are wrong so dont try to arguuuuuuuuuuu with us, cause bottom line is you will lose..........hehehe, just playin only the second part

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Personally I think a few people on this thread need to lighten up. I see no posts where this member has been insulting to anyone. He simply mentioned he found this fictional source on the board (and it is good knowledge to know when someone could be lerking AR going after newbies looking for a source to take advantage of)... and he lost out $400... and now wants help on what to do next... thats 4 big ones with nothing to show for it. IMO - either post constructive replies for him or don't post. Seems the summer Tren cycles have begun

BTW - Vabigboy, you have to realize that this is a gamble. Sometimes you lose, sometimes you win. It is always going to be a toss up. The fact that you lost on your first play of the cards sucks... but there is nothing you can do about it without a script for the meds you asked for. Without proof of a script - the customs agents will be beginning your cycle in a few weeks, sorry.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    lighten up.....
    read his post not just the replies. He never said anything wrong about the mods. The way things are suppose to be done for source checks is to ask a mod. He did that. He even goes further to expain that he got no responce and assumed that there was no problem w/ his source. This is were he should have wrote it a little differently. He should have made a new paragraph or something after that.
    Maybe like this.

"The source was recommended on this board and I wrote two different mods and didn't hear anything back , so I thought all was good.

What happens in a case like this ? Does the source re-ship for free ? In this case he is acting as if he won't ..."

The board is for questions and his was about the little box that was checked for penalties and if his source was going to re-send (which is kind of a stupid questions but we don't flame for stupidity or we all would be off the board) The guy is nervouse and upset as any of us would be. I don't think that he needs flames to an honest post.

so I say, lighten up and start reading posts more clearly..

thanks

(God Bless our Troops!!!)

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought I offered my point of view in a constructive and helpful manner. I still maintain that the OP just sorta jumped the gun on ordering by the sounds of it, being anxious to start and all...maybe going with someone who didn't have an excellent packaging rep without knowing it. I meant to do so in a polite way (i believe i wished him luck in addition to prefacing my comments with the fact I was sorry this happened) and my apologies if I did not.

mammoth is offline Member
    Here's just my .02 and I'll shut-up. Nothing happened here that was out of the ordinary. People get PM'ed or emailed all the time with source offerings. It isn't wise to ever follow-up on these for they are most likely just scams. Being that you got a customs letter I would say either the letter is fake or the same thing happened to you that is happening to alot of people during this time of war. Like somebody said earlier, now is not a good time to be ordering international. You always take that risk. It is also very difficult finding a source who will fully replace a order that was seized. It also doesn't sound like this guy was a very good shipper. Most good sources will split up orders into several shipments in order to keep package size down and also to minimize losses due to seizure. Like Warrior said, this is all just a part of the game. If you can't accept the loss then you shouldn't gamble. I am not sure if you are a newbie to the game but if you are I would say stick around for awhile and gain more research on sources and ordering. There are alot of do's and do not's in this game and its best to figure that out BEFORE you start ordering. Sorry for your loss, but hey it sometimes happens.

I personally have never gotten a customs letter, but I have never heard of a checkbox at the bottom that states what you said. I, of course, could be wrong, but I am curious as to whether or not other people have seen these checkboxes. It is quite possible that this is a phony customs letter because scammers have been known to fabricate those. What better way to deter you from trying to follow up with him if you think that the government is after you. Keep us updated!

shujaat is offline Junior Member
    see since i have been working for the pakistan customs and the post office too so i know how it goes ....there are many ways roids come in usa cargo was the best one before sep 11 now its diff today mail is good way around when ur source packs tell him to pack them in small envolopes and believe me thats possible bros second it shall not be more then 200 gms in weights and its shall look like a small dairy so how can it be packed simple u must have seen the packing of the nalbin its chemical used for pain plzee ask them to make it flat no to put them in shoe box and alll thats bad idea now a days i cant type all the details here but u guys can msg me to let me tell u how to ask ur sources to pack and all thanks..

Huh?!? That has got to be a world record for the longest sentence ever! BREATH MAN...BREEEEATH!

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by mammoth
    Huh?!? That has got to be a world record for the longest sentence ever! BREATH MAN...BREEEEATH!
    He's paki, give the guy a break.

Originally posted by SilverSiR

Hey! no racist comments on here!

Originally posted by SilverSiR

Ya think?

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    Well those guys in south asia have some of the best gear in the world , so dont be insulting pple from over there.

Think b4 u open your mouth you racist bastard. ITs pple like u who wonder why events like 9/11 happen.

Originally posted by steve1
    Well those guys in south asia have some of the best gear in the world , so dont be insulting pple from over there.

Think b4 u open your mouth you racist bastard. ITs pple like u who wonder why events like 9/11 happen.
    Who are you talking to?

yeah for curiousity i would like to know who you are talking too?????

hybrid is offline Member
    Geez, some touchy mofo's here today. Must be some roid rage .

It's getting pretty hard to even have a conversation these days, since you have to be so politically correct in every damn thing you say.

I made the mistake a while back of referring to a Chinese friend of mine as Oriental. She had an absolute cow. Said that things like vases are Oriental. People are Asian. Who knew? I was evidently being racist without even knowing it.

The world is getting to be pretty high maintenance. Pretty soon we won't even be able to talk to each other. We'll just have to nod and grunt. At least until that is mis-construed too.

Originally posted by hybrid
    Geez, some touchy mofo's here today. Must be some roid rage .

It's getting pretty hard to even have a conversation these days, since you have to be so politically correct in every damn thing you say.

I made the mistake a while back of referring to a Chinese friend of mine as Oriental. She had an absolute cow. Said that things like vases are Oriental. People are Asian. Who knew? I was evidently being racist without even knowing it.

The world is getting to be pretty high maintenance. Pretty soon we won't even be able to talk to each other. We'll just have to nod and grunt. At least until that is mis-construed too.
    When you say"Hes a paki, what would you expect?" thats a racist comment and racist comments are not tolaertaed by me and most of the members on this board or most of the non ignorant people in the world.
    Its the same as saying, "He is black, what would you expect" or jewish or any other religion or nationality...

hybrid is offline Member
    I am not arguing with your point and I recognize that it is not the right thing to say. From how I read it, I don't think it was meant to be racist. It was more pointing out the fact that English is not the author's primary language and bad grammar and punctuation should be excused. I thought he was defending the Pakistani guy actually. Obviously bad choice of words by him.

malik is offline Banned
    seriously bro ,who the hell cares what kind of sentece it was ,,why do ppl do that .what is this english class?? stop changing the fucking subject guys .hollycrap

Slypknot is offline Member
    This has got to be the most 'emotional' and drifting thread I think I've read in quite a while.... good entertainment though...

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    What was the original question???

Seriously though, I think Warrior summed it up best. This whole game is a gamble. Sometimes you get burned. When you do, chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.

Vagi - check with your guy and see what his policy is. Then decide what to do. However, when it comes down to it, $400 vs. pushing customs.......forget the $400 and cut your loses.

D

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member

post post post...

all u people talk about is how many posts the person has....i dont have alot of posts but i probly no more and been on this bored longer then anyone but i just read and keep my business.....so stop sayin posts cause it dont really mean shit.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Actually, in answer to the original question I can only speak from personal experience but after my foreign gear was seized I got almost a dozen letters from Customs and, if I recall correctly, even some from the DEA, mostly asking if it was really mine and would I be so kind as to claim it before they destroyed it? I tossed them all and that was the end of that although I have to admit it got a little unnerving after a while -it went on for months. Since they've got your name and address, you should never never try ordering from overseas again because you're on their litlle list now.

I hope that's helpful.

I'd actually ordered over the internet using a charge card and believe it or not my money was cheerfully refunded minus a $25 shipping fee, so I guess I lucked out there.

What I wonder to this day is: do I now have a record with Customs and does this mean I can never run for president?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information