Thread: Femara dosage??

blakyr is offline Associate Member

Question Femara dosage??

I have been checking into Femara as oppossed to Armidex and nolvadex . I was just wondering on the dosage... I have heard n e thing from 1.25mg ed to 2.5mg every third day. Anyone have a take?
    Check JohhnyB's thread if you are looking for info on it also: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=21493

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think your better choice would be the a-dex or l-dex. Femara is really strong. If you get gyno just by someone speaking the word test or start getting itchy nipples just by looking at a bottle of deca then use the femara. Otherwise sick with the a-dex or l-dex or even proviron_IMO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I'm taking 1.25mg/ED of letrozole (the generic vesion of femara) in my current cycle. Personally I love it. No signs what so ever. Not even an inkling. I believe the half-life is 48hrs so you could probaly get away with taking EOD, but I take everyday to be safe. IMO the stuff is better than armidex because its been shown to increase your IGF-1 levels while arm/l-dex decrease it. It works better than arm/l-dex and at a lessr cost.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I would take half a tab EOD personally assuming you are not on a very high dose cycle.

Start low and if you start getting gyno symptoms adjust your dose accordingly. No reason to start with a high dose of femara IMO.

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Lift Chief
    I would take half a tab EOD personally assuming you are not on a very high dose cycle.

Start low and if you start getting gyno symptoms adjust your dose accordingly. No reason to start with a high dose of femara IMO.
    Exactly. Femara is good stuff BTW.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    i will be using femara while i am off cycle..i am not prone to gyno but i dont like estrogen so i want to crush it to the 0 i may sound stupid or fool but this is me

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    bro you might want to you use something other than femera, l-dex nolva.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    could i get away with having just femara and no nolva on hand, as long as i have enough femara if symptoms occur??

test cyp. 500mg/week for 10 weeks.

peaker

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    Yes you could.... some people that are especailly prone to gyno and water retention prefer taking femera instead of nolva.... Just make sure you still have clomids for post cycle

Thread Information