LD92 is offline New Member

tren cycle for beginner

Hi, new to the forum and you all seem like you know what you're talking about so i decided to post a thread

anyway, i was thinking of starting a tren cycle and i'm not really sure how to run it after reading lots of different peoples cycles and what not i understand each to their own and one may react differently after taking tren, i'm pretty much fully aware of the side effects off of it aswell.

What i was wondering was if tren could be taken alone on an 8 week cycle? or does it HAVE to be with anything else? as far as i'm aware it causes limp dick (don't know the scientific term or how it's more commonly referred to as so don't flame me) and to try and counteract with that people take a lot of testosterone to try and counteract that, i've also noticed when reading other threads there's a load of other things that are getting taken while on tren aswell, is it all necessary?

I mean i have my own goals etc but i don't want to be taking tren, dbol and all other things at one time, i just don't like the idea of having to put all that into my body at one time, especially seeing as it's my first cycle and i don't really want to be on any sort of anabolic steroids for my whole life or anything if you get me? I just sort of want to reach certain goals and certain weight and try to maintain whatever weight i can naturally.

i guess i'm just basically asking for someone to help/tell me a cycle that'd be best suited for me. Keep in mind the only anabolic steroid i can actually get is tren as i don't know anybody else who i could get anything else off.

sorry if i do sound like a bit of a newb with everything but i'd rather come here and get advice from all of you rather than just pump myself full of whatever.

i'm also going to do it regardless so it'd be no use in anybody telling me not to do it or anything.

little bit of personal information if needed, i'm about 5'7 and weigh approximately 9.6 stone (around 135 pounds) and for the most part my body frame is really quite skinny, my shoulders are quite broad but are not big. (don't know if that's of any help to anyone but oh well)

Like i said before i'm going to do it regardless of what anyone says about diets etc. I'm one of those people who are up for trying anything once, please i don't want lectures, i also don't need any information on diets, i've seen my local gp about diets and i've tried all sorts of things, none of it works for me AND it's expensive....i simply can't afford to eat as much as some of you guys eat (no offense or anything is intended here) i just want advice from you guys on the safest, easiest way to take a tren cycle.

about the diet, i am DEFINITELY on about 3-4500 a day so I am indeed eating more than i should be, like i said i can't afford to buy myself anymore food, i'm just not rich enough lol

one other thing i'd like to know is that lots of people say you need test because tren will crash your natural test so i was thinking is something off ebay worthy of the testosterone i need? anybody who could point me in the right direction of that i would appreciate alot

any help would be appreciated, thanks everyone

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I'm pretty sure you just posted this same thing earlier today and were told to not do anything for several different reasons. Why do you not listen?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ver-tren-cycle

Blog Entries
    hey nooomoto that thread was like 10 mins ago shurely some douch will tell him what he wants too hear if he keeps posting new treads, duhhh....

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Spend as much energy and time in the diet and training forums and you wont need aas...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

my bad, i did post earlier, couldn't find the post, i didn't know how, i edited it a bit aswell because i don't want to be referred to a diet section, i've gone through all stuff like that with my own gp and it's not what i want to do as i've already tried it and failed. Sorry if i'm sounding a bit of a douche about this but pretty much everywhere i go i get people saying "don't do it" like i said, i'm going to do it regardless, i'd rather someone with knowledge tell me the best way of doing a tren cycle than me just jabbing myself and getting on with it the way i think i'm meant to.

i don't know what i want to hear, all i know is i don't want to hear about the dieting again, i just want some sort of other help, obviously i've done something wrong to post again, if i knew how to delete this thread i would sorry guys.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Hate to tell you, but your doctor doesn't know dick about nutrition when it comes to body building/strength training. Your doctor knows about nutrition when it comes to staying healthy and following government guidelines. The guys in the diet forum here know all about nutrition for bb and strength training. No one is here is going to tell a 19 year old how to run a tren cycle, because there is no right way for a teen to use tren. This forum wouldn't have the standing and reputation as a legitimate source of information if we did things like that here.

If you had any sense about you, you would read about what tren does and how it does it, and you'd be terrified at the thought of injecting it into your body. I'm 28 years old and won't even consider tren. What are you into that you need something that hardcore? Come on, man.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I promise you go down that road with tren .You will be back here crying.

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Hey no ones gonna give you advice on this cycle, you're not going to hear what you want to hear because it would be irresponsible to do so. Test is ran not only to combat erectile disfunction but to help balance out your hormone levels that will br all out of balance when tren shuts down your natural test. There is a serious gap between your knowledge of aas currently and where it should be before even running a beginners cycle.

it's only because i've tried all sorts of diets and only ONE worked for me and that was an unhealthy one and i know in long run that would be so bad, it would consist of putting chocolate spread, milkshake mix, sugar, whole milk, banana, 2 eggs and whatever else i could get my hands on into a blender and drinking it. i did actually see small gains weekly off that while i wasn't training.

since i started training i saw no gains then was offered dianabol (not sure the mg but i was taking 4 tabs a day) as a tester to see how it went, it didn't feel like much but my chest and shoulders had seen a very slight gain and i noticed i was starting to lift heavier, but when i went to get more to start a full cycle of it the guy who my friend got the gear off suddenly stopped giving it to him and they hadn't spoke again since.

since then i've been offered tren , hence why i've come onto forums to try and get a more deeper insight into how it works, if i should be taking it, what alternatives there are etc etc.

any advice at-all for me dude?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wat cant you read or are you waiting for someone to give in and say its ok do it.Well here it is one last time.You are to young for aas muchless tren .We dont care about your failures at passed diets.Beacuse our diet section is 2nd to none.So at your age thats the only advise you will get here.

Thread Information