hybrid is offline Member

Poked myself...wife damn near fainted.

Hey bros. Took the plunge (literally) last night.
    Sat in my hot tub for a half hour to warm up my glutes.
    Had my needle prefilled with TestE and EQ.
    Flipped on the TV.
    Alcoholed my left glute.
    Injected with 25 guage 1.5" pin. Didn't hurt a bit.
    Took awhile to inject all the gear, but no problems.

I had my wife watch, because I told her that she has to inject the right glute next time. I can't go to the right too well because I am left handed.
    She has a big issue with needles that I am trying to get her over.
    She almost dropped when I injected and then every time she would peek to see if I was finished, she would get all woozy again.

Everything went fine. My butt is just a little sore today. Can't even tell where I injected. This should be a piece of cake.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, Hey bro welcome to the darkside.. The 25g pin is kinda small so its normal for it to take longer injecting. Good luck!

OG

hybrid is offline Member
    In doing research I read that using the 25 guage actually forces you to inject slow, which is the best way to avoid soreness.
    I bought some 23 guage needles just in case, but I think that the 25 theory worked well. I am not very sore at all.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats bro! i remember an ex-gf seeing me inject once...she hates needles as much as your wife and she turned white when i just swabbed, stuck, and injected without flinching...she had to leave the room and go outside to get some fresh air

also, remember to rotate where you are hitting since scar tissue has a tendency to build over 10-14 weeks with a cycle like enth/eq.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Dont forget to heat up your gear just prior to injecting, it will make it much easier and smoother to inject. I run my syringe under hot water for about 60 secs prior.

Tanksta is offline Junior Member
    Lol...I bought some pinz for my buddy. I got them with a 20g already on there to help suck out the sauce faster, then switch to a 23 to inject. Well, I didn't initially tell him that and he almost fainted when he saw the pin! It was funny, his comment was "That roofing nail is not going into my ass"

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by Tanksta
    "That roofing nail is not going into my ass"

hybrid is offline Member
    I'll remember to heat the stuff up. I drew it into the syringe with a 22 needle. That was kind of a pain. I even pressurized the amp first. I'll have to heat the amps up first too, I suppose.
    I definitely will rotate sites. At least glutes and quads. Not sure about the delts yet.
    My wife can't even look at the syringe very well, let alone the needle. It really is kind of funny how the mind works. She keeps referring to some incident that happened when she was in the hospital 25 years ago. Still spooked. Go figure.

platinum is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the darkside bro. Damn...it musta taken FOREVER to inject w/a 25 guage I use an 18 to draw and a 22 to inject Test (cyp). Goes in quick and easy

Platinum

BIG-G is offline Banned
    My girl doesnt even know im on a.s right now!! I can only imagine if she caught me with the needle in my arm or something, shit would hit the fan!!!!!!!!!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    If you really want her to freak out use a 16 guage next time It will hurt like hell but depending on the type of guy you are it may be worth it.

hybrid is offline Member
    No way. I am trying to convince her to inject the right side for me. If she saw a 16 guage needle she would probably wet herself.

Injecting with the 25 didn't take too long. My thumb got pretty tired from pushing though. I complained to my wife about it. She had no sympathy. Muttered something that sounded like "pussy" under her breath and left the room.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job, welcome to the World of Juice

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Bro I never have problems injecting into glute area. I just found a better technique for me that helps with both sides of the glute. I usually sit on the toilet or edge of my bath tub, and kinda sit sideways, to where the glute I am going to shoot is poked out.
    I then swab up and stick. Asperate and go. I normally inject 2cc's into my glutes, and yes, I warm the solution under hot water before injecting. With a 23 gauge needle I have no problems injecting. Barely even sore the next day. Just inject slow, and take your time.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You can never go back, you've crossed over to the enlightened(I'm afriad of the dark) side

I'm blessed Bro my wife does my glute injections.

JohnnyB

hybrid is offline Member
    Ahh, a true sign of love and a good woman.

D Mc C is offline Associate Member
    y does everyone draw with such a large needle? IMO you should draw with a small pin so the whole in the stopper is smaller and that will preventcontamination of the juice

D Mc C is offline Associate Member
    ps i draw with a 23 and shoot with a 21. i have never injected into my glute, i ALWAYS spot inject, but i am usually sore

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hybrid,
    glad to hear all went smoothly for you bro. welcome to the bigboy side of the fence.........enjoy.

peace IFL79

hybrid is offline Member
    Thanks bro, your advice has been greatly appreciated. You deserve all the respect that is shown to you here.

roch is offline Member
    I used to use the 18g that came on the sust250. I recently started using the 22g and man is it easier. I'm not afraid of needles but man is it much easier to plunge a 22 into yourself than an 18. the 18 takes extra tricep strength to push in.

Thread Information