MidWestKid is offline New Member

Need Advice, want to cycle but unsure what to do

I am 26 years old 5'7 158lbs. I lift heavy and have an intense cardio program. I've always wanted to add more muscle, become stronger, faster, and have a more ripped/cut physique. I've been doing some research looking at different steroids , looking at bulking and cutting, beginner and advanced cycles, different websites with either injectables or orals. I'm new to this and I want to do it right and I don't want to get handed by some scammer. I'm looking for advice from someone who has experience who could just help guide me or show me the right path. My objective is to gain more muscle and get ripped at the same time, there are so many different steroids I don't know which ones to use or for how long to use them or how much of which ones I should take. If anyone could help an open minded beginner out I'd really appreciate it, I don't just don't want to do something stupid.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro at 5ft 7 158 you should be ripped.Seems like you need to build a base.Hit the diet section bro and learn how to eat.Once you got that down your 1st cycle should be test only 400mg a week.Read beginners cycles/ then hit the PCT section.Read up on gyno.Learn about AIs like adex to controll bloat.But your main concern is diet you get that right you will grow like a weed bro.Good luck.

Thread Information