El Shackle is offline New Member

Test 400 And Tren cycle

I'm about to start a test 400 and tren cycle, i've never done test 400 in combination with tren before, just wondering how much i should be doing and how often of each? thnx

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Its an easy answer. Use the search tool! I've seen at least 5 similar threads in past month & 1 thats very current.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    bump

Ok, i'll play fair, tell us your stats & history.

im 26 5'11'' i usually weigh in at 210-215Lbs currently im at 225-230lbs cuz im at a working away from home and staying at a work camp that serve bad food and theres no gym around for another 200km. im done this job in a week and ill be ready to train hard but i need some help. Ive done winstrol clen tren eq b4 but like i said never test 400. could sure use sum pointers thnx

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    bump
    bump? You bump a thread after 2 minutes of inactivity?

Well how much you should be doing depends.... Im not sure how much you ran in past or your results. If you have tren e & your test is long estered you could go with once a week injections. Keeping test at 400mg/wk which is good for a beginner. As for tren, you didnt say how it was dosed but you could start at 100mgs/wk and increase if you feel the need. I would prob inject e4d just to keep levels stabil & high. You have a few options.... Like running test lower & tren higher. This where research & preference come in. Im running test 700/wk & tren 400/wk but starting next week im going to try dropping my test to 350/wk to see how I respond.

Could I run the test @ 400mg/wk through the entire cycle? What is e4d? As far as Novaldex goes how much of that should I be taking along with this cycle? Thanks for your help

Test 400 is the same as any other test, diff being dosage &.ester. What ester is it, enanthate ? 400mg is fine throughout cycle depending on your goals. You ran tren , eq, & winny before?? Did you run any test? E4d is every 4th day. You shouldnt need nolva during cycle, you'll need that & clomid for your pct. Have you done pct before?

Thread Information