Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member

Low dose of Npp in Tren ace/Test prop cycle?

I'm planning out a cycle that I will be starting in approx 6-8 weeks. Cycle layout is:

Cycle is a short burst bulker.

75mg Test prop ED 1-6
    75mg Tren ace ED 1-6
    0.5 Adex EOD

Will adding NPP at 75mg EOD, for a total of 225mg/week cause any problems since I'm mixing it with Tren? I'm planning on going heavy on squats and skulls this cycle, and I got a bit of joint pain in my previous cycle when I was going heavy on skulls and squats on the elbows and knees, and I'm hoping the npp at 225mg/week will keep my joints stronger and also provide a bit of a fuller look. I've ran Tren alone at 400mg a week without any sides besides tren cough. I've also used Deca at 450mg/week and the only issue I had it with it was lots of bloat and I would sweat like crazy all day. Besides that I havn't noticed any problems with the two compounds...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well They say it isnt good to run 2 19nors.But I have read where a few guys tried and for the most part didnt like the cycle.Wasnt wat they thought it would be.Now I aint telling you to run it.But if you did I would have Caber on hand.Keep us posted.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    I'm running a similar cycle starting next week. Ive heard slot of people saying it didn't give them the results they hoped
    For. I hope u get what u want outta it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayacrucis View Post
    I'm planning out a cycle that I will be starting in approx 6-8 weeks. Cycle layout is:

Cycle is a short burst bulker.

75mg Test prop ED 1-6
    75mg Tren ace ED 1-6
    0.5 Adex EOD

Will adding NPP at 75mg EOD, for a total of 225mg/week cause any problems since I'm mixing it with Tren? I'm planning on going heavy on squats and skulls this cycle, and I got a bit of joint pain in my previous cycle when I was going heavy on skulls and squats on the elbows and knees, and I'm hoping the npp at 225mg/week will keep my joints stronger and also provide a bit of a fuller look. I've ran Tren alone at 400mg a week without any sides besides tren cough. I've also used Deca at 450mg/week and the only issue I had it with it was lots of bloat and I would sweat like crazy all day. Besides that I havn't noticed any problems with the two compounds...
    You should be fine with such a low dose to be honest, if you have issues with your joints etc adding some npp should work wonders.

Thread Information