Emondo is offline Junior Member

Help! think I have jaundice

My gf notied my skin and eyes were yellowing(slightly). She also said my eyes were sunken into my head a little also. I've been feeling very sick lately but put it down to my hiatus hernia. so i googled the symptoms of liver failure and noticed i had few: jaundice or yellowing of the skin, loss of appetite, nausia, darkened urine (though this could probabily from the tren ), diarrhea, light-colored stools, abdominal pain, vague feelings of illness and generalized itching. I dont take orals due to my bad stomach but have taken them in low doses in the past. I'm surely a little paranoid now so i'm getting blood test in morning. any adivce or insights from experienced people greatly appiciated!
    my stats:
    6 ft
    235lbs
    4th cycle,
    currently 6 weeks into it. tren e 400mg/wk, test e 500mg/wk and eq 600mg/wk. no front load no orals.
    I'm due a shot in 2 days but have stopped cycle for time being. I've started milk thistle and have ordered liv-52 online hopefully be here soon. wasn't taking liver support as i didn't think i needed it because i wasn't taking orals.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Go see a doctor and get some blood work done

yes i'm doing that in the morning was just wondering is there anything else i can do

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get to a doctor TODAY. I had Hepatitis B. I went from 165 lbs down to 125 in about a week. Before that I was working out 5-6 days a week 2 hrs a day. I was taking all the usual supplements and drinking amino acids. The doctor said my blood count was so bad I should had died and he doesnt know why I didnt except for possibly the supplements.

Dont mess around with it. If they want you to go to the hospital to get hooked up interviewees do it. I wish I did. I was off work for 4+ months, I still have some memory loss from it and I blame it on a lot of my health issue after the fact. It took me 15 years to get back into working out regularly again and going on HRT.

I got mine donating blood. Yes donating. The moron wasnt changing gloves between patients.

I started taking Golden Seal and liver care vitamins. Get some Liv52. Make sure you eat/drink as much as possible.

I cant get there now has to be morning. pretty worried now.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If you think you have jaundice that bad, go to the ER.

choker28 is offline Junior Member
    the jaundice is not to bad it usually heals quick, if it due to what you have taken.i had it after a course of methyl 1 test years ago.Its what comes after it that makes you suicidal.you get a build up of toxins in your blood and it causes you to itch,not no ordinary itch,its like being rapped in fibreglass,no creams or tablets can stop it, mine lasted for a month.I was genuinely suicidal

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Trip to er is in order. I wouldnt wait. These are all signs of shutting down/failure of kidneys & liver. Meaning its already happening, milk thistle & waiting for liv-52 wont help at this point
    Last edited by deeznutts; 09-04-2011 at 11:43 AM.

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    No option ..ER is a MUST ...

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Give us an update after you go to the Dr. If these symptoms have been setting in over the past few days I don't see how waiting until the morning would hurt... Now if they have been progressing rapidly then like everyone says.. get to the ER... Not sure where you are, but morning can't be that far away.. n ER visits are hella expensive

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    IF you are waiting to see the doc, get alot of fluids in your body asap! Drink water with (1 gallon water, 1 teaspoon salt, 12 teaspoons sugar) ratio, and drink it alot. That will help hydrate you.
    Eat some solid starchs (potatoes, pasta) with some fiber powder. This will help 'plug' up your intestines with foods that stimulate good bile secretion.

What kind of supps are you taking?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    IF you are waiting to see the doc, get alot of fluids in your body asap! Drink water with (1 gallon water, 1 teaspoon salt, 12 teaspoons sugar) ratio, and drink it alot. That will help hydrate you.
    Eat some solid starchs (potatoes, pasta) with some fiber powder. This will help 'plug' up your intestines with foods that stimulate good bile secretion.

What kind of supps are you taking?
    Thanks will do, i'm taking anavite mutli vit, lots of omega 369 caps bout 10 a day, hemo rage ultra black concentrate pre work out, L glutamine 10g before training and 10g after training with 10g creatine followed by vitargo followed by 2 scoops whey followed by slin. I take lots vit c zinc and echinecha for like immune support. Think thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Give us an update after you go to the Dr. If these symptoms have been setting in over the past few days I don't see how waiting until the morning would hurt... Now if they have been progressing rapidly then like everyone says.. get to the ER... Not sure where you are, but morning can't be that far away.. n ER visits are hella expensive
    Its been setting in gradually over the last week. will give update soon as i see doc

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Emondo View Post
    Thanks will do, i'm taking anavite mutli vit, lots of omega 369 caps bout 10 a day, hemo rage ultra black concentrate pre work out, L glutamine 10g before training and 10g after training with 10g creatine followed by vitargo followed by 2 scoops whey followed by slin. I take lots vit c zinc and echinecha for like immune support. Think thats all.
    How healthy is your diet? that is a lil bit of overkill in supplements. You dont really need creatine on cycle, and you are taking insulin ? Do you know how to correctly take that? what is your timing schedule? have you been taking your blood sugar levels?
    I would cut out most of those vitamins other than the multivit. And why are you taking glutamine? L Leucine is the BCAA you should be taking post workout.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    I would get to the ER. It may be completly unrelated to cycling. Could have a blockage in your liver/gallbladder. The will probably want a CT to look for lesions. Dont mess around with stuff like this as it doesnt take long for things to go from bad to worse.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Subscribing. Keep us posted

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Some of these guys, I really wonder about. I mean if they severed their leg, would they go to the ER? Or would they go on a message forum and start a thread on what to do?

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro!

jay5 is offline Junior Member
    Good luck man i hope everything is okay

Exevious is offline Associate Member
    Keep us updated!!!!

Exevious is offline Associate Member
    are you black??

Thread Information