Thread: Cytomel+hgh

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member

Cytomel+hgh

DO YOU GUYS THINK IS THERE ANY PROBLEM BY TAKING CYTOMEL +CLEMBUTEROL+INJECTABLE HGH???

PLEASE, I'M FROM BRAZIL AND I HOPE TO FIND SOME HELP FROM YOU EXPERIENCED BODYBUILDERS OF AMERICA.
    I HOPE WE CAN SHARE LOTS OF INFORMATION TO GET THE BEST RESULTS OF OUR CYCLES.

WAITING FOR SOME HELP

THANK'S

LOGANXXX
    BRAZIL

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    You will need something more anti-catabolic than Clen and GH to combate the T3. IMO run a cycle of Test/winny or fina and take the T3. Then when you come off if you still need to lose fat try Clen/ECA for a while. How old are you, you probably don't need GH. BTW, make sure teh diet and cardio are in check.

Pain

THANK'S FOR YOUR ATTENTION
    I REALLY WANT TO RUN A CYCLE USING 16W+6 PARABOLAN +CYTOMEL AND CLEMBUTEROL I'VE MENTIONED. THE GH USAGE WILL BE 2UI/DAY MONDAY TO SATURDAY COMPLETING 120UI.
    BY THE WAY I'M 25....
    DO YOU THINK IT'S A GOOD CYCLE FOR STACKING AND GAIN 10LBS OF LEAN MASS???

THANK YOU AGAIN MY FRIEND, I'LL REALLY NEED SOME HELP FROM YOU GUYS!!!

PLEASE GIVE ME ANY SUGESTION, FOR ME IS VERY EASY TO GET ANY "PRODUCTS" HERE (AND CHEAP).

LOGANXXX

skii96 is offline Member
    If you;re just looking for some lean mass go with a test/eq/winny cycle. You dont need the GH, and unless your bf% is pretty high no need for the T-3 either.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    HGH and t3 wouldn't be a good idea, especially with you wanting to gain lbm also. I read an article by Nandi12 on t3. T3 and HGH would be good for fatburning, but not gaining. T3 slows down or blocks the production of IGF-1, which HGH helps to increase when used alone or with insulin . With the cost of HGH adding t3 for fatburning, isn't cost effective.

Here's is something you could think about. Add some test and 300mg or alittle more if you'd like, to your t3. Run that for 60 days, then start the HGH, that way the HGH will burn fat, while your recovering from the t3. But at 25 I would do it.

JohnnyB

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I like JohnnyB's idea.

Pain

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    HGH and t3 wouldn't be a good idea, especially with you wanting to gain lbm also. I read an article by Nandi12 on t3. T3 and HGH would be good for fatburning, but not gaining. T3 slows down or blocks the production of IGF-1, which HGH helps to increase when used alone or with insulin . With the cost of HGH adding t3 for fatburning, isn't cost effective.

Here's is something you could think about. Add some test and 300mg or alittle more if you'd like, to your t3. Run that for 60 days, then start the HGH, that way the HGH will burn fat, while your recovering from the t3. But at 25 I would do it.

JohnnyB
    that was what i was gonna suggest almost word for word. T3 is just too catabolic to run without an androgen of some sort

THANK TOU GUYS, SO THATS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO, START A T-3 INGESTION FOR 4 WEEKS COMBINED WITH W+OXANDROLONE+CLEN , THAN AFTER THAT, I'LL START THE HGH+PARABOLAN AND CONTINUES WITH THE W + OXAND+CLEN.
    WITH ALL YOU GUYS SUGGEST, I THINK THIS IS TH BEST THING TO DO.

PLEASE ADVISE ME IF I'M WRONG

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!

Thread Information