JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Cycle Progression

This was posted by RoadHouse at Steroiology. It's a pretty simple guide for cycle progression. I thought it was a good guide for newbies.

I like to stay away from orals, just to be easier on your body. If I could start all over, this is how I would recomend any newbie to progress through their cycles, using readily available drugs. These are all 10 week cycles.

Cycle 1
    Test 400-500mg

Cycle 2
    Test 400-500mg
    EQ 400mg (to see how our body reacts to EQ)

Cycle 3
    Test 400-500mg
    Deca 300mg (to see how we react to Deca)

Cycle 4
    Test 400-500mg
    Eq or Deca (whichever you prefer)
    Tren 75 mg eod weeks 1-12

Then add orals, subtract injectables, as you go, and according to your goals and weight adjust dosages.

JohnnyB

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Great post....sensible cycles. Good advice for AAS beginners

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i think its kinda funny that when i or someone else recommends 400-500mg of test to start instead of the 200 or 250 that the newer guys want to go with, we get hammered over it.

i'm not saying that this is definitive proof that the newer guys should start here, but you only get ONE 1st cycle. might as well make it count.

i know this is a touchy subject, and its all dependent on what a particular person wants or needs to do. so you all can hash this one out. im not going to get involved here, as i think its best i stay out of this one........

peace IFL79

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Bro, what's up with the name change? I like it.

If a guy wants to start at 250, I say go for it. I think when they start with 2 or 3 compounds and still want to run test at 500mg, is where I see problems. I think 400 or 500mg on the first cycle, is a good first cycle. If they want to split that up between 2 compounds, I don't see a problem. You ultimitly we can only make suggession, it's thier call and body. I just hate to see someone going with a gram or close too, of total AAS on thier first go round. When they don't know how thier body will react to AAS.

But this debate will go on for a long time, as long as we can agree to disagree. I think healthy debate is good for both side to put thier reasons out there. So we can all make our decision, which side of the coin we're on. If we all agreed all the time there wouldn't be much to talk about

JohnnyB

Thread Information