matt9011 is offline New Member

AM i doin this right

hi im 23 been trainning since 16 last few years got serious i have a 10% body fat n 5ft 11 tall. i have started a cycle of 5 weeks dinabol tabs at 30mg a day. also in week 2 goin to start T3 to help that body fat aswel as diet n cardio. I am planning on talkin nolvadex the day after my last tab for 4 weeks what dosage would be best n is this cycle any good i dnt want to go straight to injections they comin about cycle 2 / 3 and dont want to take to many steroids at once incase i have a reaction i know what is the cause any help and advice?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    You really shouldn't be running AAS before 25yrs old, and dbol only isn't steroids light compared to injectable test.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    1st of all, @ 23 yrs old, ur gona hav trouble gettin any1 here 2 advise u. But I will say this, NO, ur not "doin this right". If u had done any significant research u would know that 30 mg. / ED of D-bol for 5 wks is a waste of time & muny. U would also know how much Nolva 2 use 4 how long. A very popular slogan / moto around here is "Educate before you medicate", Live by that bro. This is a small mistake, but if u dont slow down & educate urself, u could hurt urself very bad.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Holy crap cycle! dbol and T3? What about pct? so many people dive into this without any knowledge.

Thread Information