Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scammer

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    bump.....i fucking hate scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! may he burn in hell!!!!
    Can I get a FUCKING AMEN!!!
    ALL Scammers must DIE!!!

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by ironfist
    He is a selective scammer...He is also dodgeford, it is all the same guy or group of guys...
    Are you just finding this out now? or did yo know this back when too?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by adaptations

Are you just finding this out now? or did yo know this back when too?
    It's taken awhile but we have put it all together in the last couple months. Another guy from our board is in some legal trouble for a package that came from these guys as well...

Dr.big is offline New Member
    Just recieved another email I dunno who lost $$ w/ them but i was told"orders will go out wed this week' SO take it as u will. & i NEVER got scammed by them b-4 & HE IS A SHE! I used them for 3 -yrs OBVIOUSLY what ever heppened they r back ,contact them see if any-1 else can get a reply OR am i jus the luky bastard??Either way Iam workin on it!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    and the saga continues...........

peace IFL79

Originally posted by ironfist

It's taken awhile but we have put it all together in the last couple months. Another guy from our board is in some legal trouble for a package that came from these guys as well...
    if thats the case then they can keep my fucking money..its not worth it to me......

Originally posted by adaptations

if thats the case then they can keep my fucking money..its not worth it to me......
    They are the only source that has had probably 3 or 4 domestic seizures...

Grant is offline Member
    well i'm glad you didn't respond to my private messages, i found a great source so it was a blessing in disguise

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Yeah he used to be a good guy, I have used him with good results in the past. He was recommended by someone I trust. After my boy placed an order with him he just quit writing back to anyone. I am 99% sure he got busted because he was making a killing off this stuff and long term he would have made much more money than if he scammed a few people right at the end. When i say he quit responding that means new orders as well so you decide.

I think Chris was mexican but i'm not sure, he didnt have reel gud grammr.

I just read those above posts. Thats news to me. I almost ordered through dodgeford when this guy/girl went bunk! Damn. And no he didnt write either of my friends back who had already sent their money.

I'm gonna email him and see if I can get anything out of him.

limelight is offline Junior Member
    I'm still getting emails from [email protected].

Originally posted by Grant
    well i'm glad you didn't respond to my private messages, i found a great source so it was a blessing in disguise
    I have no idea who the hell you are...

m0n
    m0n is offline New Member
    Bump. Maybe we needa load up in busses and beat some scammers. Fortunatly i havent been ripped but then again id rather be ripped than busted.

i never been scammed either bro....i comes when you least expect it.....

how could you possibly track any of these guys down? For some of them you send a money order or cash to an address, but for most it seems like western union or paypal or something like that. I wish there was a way to find them but I guess thats how they dont get busted by the cops either. My last order I sent a WU payment to a country I had never heard of.

I got another email from (dodge) saying that SHE recieved an anonymous email saying they were turning her into the administrator.I dunno what this means but she ALSO said that when the OLD orders are being sent out the NEW contact email WILL be in the pkg! She also told me that shes going to get back to me w/ the new contact & shes FOR SURE back in business! So who ever ordered from DODGE keep emailing them U might get a reply if i could post my email message to PROVE IT i would but i duno how,Boys I dont know wht she decided to re contact me but she did & i also asked her if she was involved in any kind of D.E.A or FEDERAL STING & she replied"NO" If theres a way to post my emails from dodge TELL ME & I WILL PROVE TO ALL OF YOU that shes still or back in business or if u wana email me at doc72@ziplip i will forwrd it too you .I sent a written letter to the place i sent the $$ & then i got a reply from them .So keep trying u may get ur shit!

All of u who need to know the TRUTH go to the bolex board in the scammers section & look theres a TON of info about this situtation,All of your questions will b answered!No need to post no more! go there & u WILL see!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information