Thread: HGH question

Rosco901 is offline Associate Member

HGH question

Was doing some research on HGH and found alot of what i have read say its best if you run insulin with it along with t3 and or t4, my question is has anyone just ran HGH along with i.e test prop and found it worked well?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Hgh and test together are very effective tools in building muscle. But a lot of other things have to be in check first...

What are your stats?

stats: 23 yrs

5, 8"
    200lbs
    13-15% BF

4 cycles

3600 calories per day diet

300grams protein
    150g carbs

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Your too young for both aas and Hgh. Especially Hgh...

well its a little late for AAS and after reading think il stick with running AAS for the moment and wait until im 25+ for HGH that gives me time to do more research.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think 23 is to young. Many factors play a role in determining that though. I think the fact that you did 4 cycles already at that age is a little ridiculous but what's done is done. You don't need hgh yer buddy. Save your money,

this question is off topic, but can anyone tell me when running test prop and tren ace do you still have to drop the tren 2 weeks before the test at end of cycle? i know you have to do this when its a longer ester, but if ace is only in your body for 2-4 days max then surley you can stop both test and tren at the same time?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I don't think 23 is to young. Many factors play a role in determining that though. I think the fact that you did 4 cycles already at that age is a little ridiculous but what's done is done. You don't need hgh yer buddy. Save your money,
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco901 View Post
    this question is off topic, but can anyone tell me when running test prop and tren ace do you still have to drop the tren 2 weeks before the test at end of cycle? i know you have to do this when its a longer ester, but if ace is only in your body for 2-4 days max then surley you can stop both test and tren at the same time?
    You could stop the tren a few days before you stop the prop, but it will be fine regardless. Like you said they are both short esters.

Thread Information