GRIPS is offline Associate Member

cutting up without gear

i plan on using test. and eq. for 12wk but no winny. so my question is can i cut up just with dropping my cals and increaseing my cardio at the end of my cycle and still be happy with the out come?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I don't know your stats or anything bro, but I can tell you that your going to lose some muscle. Especially right after coming off cycle when your body is already in a catabolic state.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet and Cardio are number 1 when it comes to cutting. IMO cutting after a bulking cycle using gear will cause a little extra muscle loss.

Pain

Cutting calories and increasing your cardio will definately help you in losing weight bro. Whether or not you'll be happy is dependent on your training habits and disipline. But I also agree in that you will also lose muscle mass. If you cut you calories by too much your body will slow down your metabolism. This caloric deprivation is defense mechanism to conserve energy. The key is to raise your metebolism and the best way to do that is cardio and eating. You should consume a minimun of 1500 cals./day, if not more, while at the same time increasing the intensity and duration of your workouts. Increasing your calories will not only increase your metabolism but it will ensure that your getting all the nutrients your body needs. If you cut back too much your body will steal from your muscles, bones, and tissues. Remember that your muscles operate at a much higher metabolic rate. Meaning that you will burn more calories at rest all day. And one of the best ways to build muscle it to eat protein....and LOTS of it. Train hard, keep up with the cardio, and eat clean. Good luck.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    ECA seems to help me - but with all this fresh muscle you have put on - your body - wanting to say the same will easily let it go. You cut cals up cardio - say good bye to fat and muscle. Protein, and lift - and still heavy at times - always good to feel what heavy weigh feels like, you don't want to forget. But post some stats - age/height/weight/expir/cycle expir

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    AGE 28
    205LBS
    HEIGHT 5'9
    TRAINING HARD 4YRS
    I'VE BEEN WORKING OUT SINCE I WAS 15
    I DO ONE CYCLE A YEAR SOMETIMES 2
    BF RANGES 9-13 MAYBE MORE RIGHT NOW
    BECAUSE I LIVE ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE BEACH / BARS/ LADIES.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by GRIPS
    BF RANGES 9-13 MAYBE MORE RIGHT NOW
    BECAUSE I LIVE ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE BEACH / BARS/ LADIES.
    you estimate your bf is 9-13% because you live across the street from the beach/bars/ladies? you are hurting our ears with those caps bro...

in all seriousness though you don't NEED winny to cut on that cycle but i would suggest doing the tweaks the other bros mentioned...diet is everything while cycling...you could lean out with deca if you really made sure to watch your consumption.

Thread Information