HEAT is offline Junior Member

Use EQ with winny from wk 8 to 13

I will start a deca and test enanth cycle for 10 weeks. I am interested in putting some mass but not bloated. That's why I will be using winny from wk 8 to 13. What do you think of using EQ with winny in the same weeks (8-13) for some cutting and vascularity??
    thanks for your support and responses

Not quite sure on this bro, but alot of people don't run EQ and deca together in the cycle because they compete for the same receptor sites. I would run one or the other. EQ should be ran for a minimun of 10wks at 400mg/wk. Personally I prefer EQ for those same reasons. I also like it for the increased appetite effect. It helps you consume all those extra calories needed for muscle building. I love winny for its muscle hardening effect. I include both these anabolics in all my cycles. Bumping for anyone who knows more about running EQ and deca in the same cycle.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I personally would run deca /test for 10 weeks winny weeks 8-13 50mg ed. I would also run adex or ldex .25mg to .5 mg ed - based on the amount of test/deca you will be running. The more then the more adex is needed. The adex should help keep the bloat down. If you want to run the EQ - I am currently running it, and not seeing as large of weight gain or muscle - but I seem to have a more "quality gain". In that - I have the definition - but larger size. I am not bloating and getting that watery look. I do have some water - but only a few pounds. I am sure that will go away almost naturally just after the eq/test leaves my system. So with deca/test - more mass with more bloat, or eq/test - more quailty less bloat but less mass. Either choice run winn at end and adex/ldex throughout. Now If only I wasn't at work - bored out of my mind - then this post would have been 2-3 lines. Instead - I am just typing away - type to find another thread!

HEAT is offline Junior Member
    what about using prop at 50 eod from wks 8 to 13??

Thread Information