BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member

Injection Questions While On First Cycle

I spent a lot of time searching through the threads and couldn't really find the answers I was looking for -

I just injected my first shot Monday Night @ 9pm of 1cc Test400 and 1cc Decca 300 into my ass - it's pretty sore but I've been stretchin it - but it is a little hard as well...

1. Is this just because it's my first shot? Maybe because I didn't rub it enough afterwards? I just want to make sure.
    2. Should I split up my shots to 1/2 cc of each on Mondays and Thursday's instead so this doesn't happen?
    3. I read a lot of people saying to shoot in the morning but if I sit all day at work at a desk does it really matter when I shoot (morning vs night)?
    4. Would it help to put a heating pad on the lump and rub it at night?
    5. I've had some people tell me that I shouldn't mix the Decca/Test in the same needle - but others have told me it doesn't matter?? Which is true??

I appreciate your help guys!

I forgot I wanted also ask about time frame while injecting fluid.... I mean how long do you guys usually take to inject the whole 1 or 2 cc when your shooting? All I keep reading is that you should go slow but it never really says HOW slow? I think I may have gone to fast according to a friends opinion. Thanks again!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by BluEyedClubr
    I forgot I wanted also ask about time frame while injecting fluid.... I mean how long do you guys usually take to inject the whole 1 or 2 cc when your shooting? All I keep reading is that you should go slow but it never really says HOW slow? I think I may have gone to fast according to a friends opinion. Thanks again!
    Im sure your sore after your shot of both those, especially the T400. I usually spend about 30 seconds per cc when injecting. But, it also depends on where i inject and how the muscle is responding to the shot. Ex. you can usually get away with injecting the glute a LOT faster than say, your pec. When i inject in my pecs, i go veeerrry slow. But my shoulders and glutes i just go slow to minimize the pain afterwards.

Should I throw a heating pad on it for the night bro?

longhornDr is offline Member
    Heating pad might help some. The key though is getting deep enough into the muscle and injecting as slow as you can, and dont inject more than 2 cc in one spot.

No one else can help me out on theses questions??

Thread Information