BigV is offline New Member

eq dbol and clen

if i run eq at 400 mgs. a week jumpstarting this with some dbol ..prob. 30 mg. a day..and then throw in some clen at the end 2 weeks off and on with an eca instead of using winny...will i get that bulk and then the cut effect too?

oh ya this will be my first cycle

18% bf
    5"11"

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    1st cycle - pick on or the other IMO. I would run EQ with a test throughout the cycle and then run the winny at the end.
    EQ - 400mg/wk - wk 1-12
    Test 400mg/wk - wk 1-12
    Winny 50mg/ed - wk 10-15
    Start clomid 12 to 24 hours after last Winny - 300/100/50 (1,10,10days).
    I think you will like the EQ for longer then 10 weeks. Also - If you want to add lean muscle this is a way to go. You are going to get alot of bloat with dbol . Then try to cut it - might not get what you want. Also - will u be running any anti-e's?

ya ill be runnign anti-es
    i dunno bout the test though..this is still my first cycle remember. i dotn want to do alot now. i want to put on some nice size and gains. i need to cut a bit at the waist so thats why i was thinkin the clen ya know...what if i were to run some omna with the eq like every other week for a higher mg? im sure the clen will cut me up int he end though dont you thinik?

ive done a dbol only cycle before too and i didnt get alot of bloat...i also gained 25 pounds. is there anything that u can take with the eq that will add more mass but cut too?

Thread Information