Rock_2k2 is offline New Member

deca for cutting up.<--first timer

Hello everyone i've been lifting weights for about 2 years now and I'd like to take it to a new level. First of all you all know that spring is here and that summber is near ). Well I want to get huge for this spring/summber but I wan't the cut look so I'm thinking of going with deca since its my first time, but will I gain size not the puffy look I pray . Is this a pretty good choice or should I go with what I can also get test 250 but yet alot of folks and what I read get real swole watery puffy/fatty look from it. Now some ppl tell me mixed info saying deca is good for strength but u don't make any size gains which I think if u get stronger You will gain something i'd like your opinions on this. One more question is I'm worried about bitch tits and now reading what mike was saying how deca doesn't covert to estrogen to cause bitch tits but can convert to progesterone which will cause bitch tits and from what I read everything that prevents that is anti-estrogen not anti-progesterone. So what are the chances of bitch tits with deca and is there anything to take thanks.

Keep in mind I want the huge lean mucles with no fat look

ps. I know alot will say stack deca/winny or what ever else for cutting but low on cash and can just prob. get by with deca.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is used for bulking...you will retain water, unless you use armidex or something similar. Also Proviron is almost a must since Decas aromitaization...conversion to estrogen...noone wants bitch tits, right! You should always use a Test, some form of Test..for cutting use Test Prop, Every other Day injections or Everyday, depending on what you can handle. Do not use Deca alone. People have done it, but the benifits are much better when stacked. This goes for anything. If you are set on Deca, decide to bulk up, use some test, like Test E or Sus.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bama is one point with that. Deca can be used as a cutter if needed but there are much better cutters out there.

Pain

mammoth is offline Member
    Bro it doesn't sound like you are ready to juice. You are asking for the best of both worlds. If you don't have the money then don't do it. BTW--How old are you? Also, if you are getting ready for the summer and the chicks then remember that Deca alone without a Test backing can give you Deca dick which doesn't fly in the sack! The only widely available test that I can think of that has the least amount of water retention is going to be Propionate . However, if this is your first then be prepared for ED injections. A good stack to reduce water retention could be Deca and Test prop although you will only make moderate gains with some slight water retention. Do the research, come up with a stack and post again to get feedback. Thats the best way to get the best feedback.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php

hmmm

Never mind I'm going with equipoise and winny v, already got it. To bamma deca doesn't aromatize to estrogen I told that in the first para. To the guy that said deca bulks um u can use it as a cutter i know ppl that have, to the guy that said I'm not ready umm I think I am, how do u know when someones ready? mentally, physically or emotionally? yah. You asked my age I'm 23 I know for certain I'm ready and want to take it on a new level I know you said I'm asking for both worlds but um u know you can take roids to bulk u and cut u the same time dude. Anyhow my questions really wasn't answered but I'm going with equipoise and winny v for now to cut up over the summer and this fall I'm going to start my bulking cycle and be mr.hulk peace

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Re: deca for cutting up.<--first timer

Originally posted by Rock_2k2
    Hello everyone i've been lifting weights for about 2 years now and I'd like to take it to a new level.
    Fair enough, but on another thread posted five months ago (http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=34914) you state, and this is a direct cut and paste, "Hello guys I just started lifting and I'd Like to know a couple things."

Unless you've somehow approached the speed of light while the rest of us have moved forward in real time, I'm finding it rather difficult to comprehend how you managed to squeeze two years worth of training into those five months or so. I'm sure there are a great many people, including myself, who will be more than willing to help you out. However, if you're going to fabricate training experience because you've already learned that no one will give aas advice to someone who "just started lifting", you will likely get your advice, but it is going to ultimately be poor advice, as it is given with the understanding that you have attained a certain level of training and knowledge. Do yourself (and those who WILL help you out) a favor and "come clean" with your training experience, stats, age, etc....you may not get the answers you're looking for, but they will be the appropriate and most sensible answers....ie, the answers you should put stock in if you value your training and health over the long term.

BG

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: deca for cutting up.<--first timer

So what are the chances of bitch tits with deca and is there anything to take thanks.
    Your chances of getting gyno on your first cycle is pretty minimal.

For the record, BamaSlamma - Deca (Nandrolone ) is not capable of aromatizing to estrogen. Neither is Trenbolone , another 19-Nor - and because of your already freaky size... I would suggest running Tren with your Eq/Winstrol to give you more solid results. Jump with Tren and then switch and finish with Winstrol until 2 weeks after last shot of Equipoise . Your only problem will be if the Winstrol is the depot, you will be doing daily injections for a long cycle so you must be familiar with different injection sites to rotate to...

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    the key to cut or to bulk is your diet am on deca test EQ and am doin a cutting diet so it will be more like cutting, do it with 30 min cardio ed or eod and u will be fine.

daem is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Re: deca for cutting up.<--first timer

Originally posted by BigGreen

Unless you've somehow approached the speed of light while the rest of us have moved forward in real time, I'm finding it rather difficult to comprehend how you managed to squeeze two years worth of training into those five months or so. I'm sure there are a great many people, including myself, who will be more than willing to help you out. However, if you're going to fabricate training experience because you've already learned that no one will give aas advice to someone who "just started lifting", you will likely get your advice, but it is going to ultimately be poor advice, as it is given with the understanding that you have attained a certain level of training and knowledge. Do yourself (and those who WILL help you out) a favor and "come clean" with your training experience, stats, age, etc....you may not get the answers you're looking for, but they will be the appropriate and most sensible answers....ie, the answers you should put stock in if you value your training and health over the long term.

BG
    well spoken BG, couldn't have said it clearer and more concise myself.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    BG, calling him out. Good going bro.

Pain

Red face ROFL

BG umm sorry bro you didnt call anyone out, matter of fact this name here isn't originally mine it was my brothers and I was to lazy to register myself. The post you read was his not mine he is done with the idea of juice because of his problems but hey I have none and another thing is ive trained alot longer than him. So I mean I could see how you confused this. But I'm clearing it up for you. And to the rest that applauds someone for trying to call someone out its only childish. You know its people like you that at noobie stage ask the same questions trying to learn but when someone comes on asking a question 2 years 3 4 and so on years later you now have some knowledge and think you are too good to share it. To the people that actually gave me information thanks props to you guys its people like you that helps people learn things cause hey it is your body your dealing with not like buying and taking aspirn....

ps. BG I don't care how long someone has trained for if I was experienced and someone that just trained 1 day and bought roids and asked me, I would do everything in my power to help them to keep them from ruining theirselves so I mean come on dude you may know something but don't act all hard about it. 23 220lbs 19 inch arms guessing 14 percent bf I have no idea not much tho / 300g protein/ 350g of carbs a day. anything else u need to know man? U all have a good day.
    Last edited by Rock_2k2; 03-29-2003 at 11:16 PM.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Re: ROFL

if I was experienced and someone that just trained 1 day and bought roids and asked me, I would do everything in my power to help them to keep them from ruining theirselves
    Which I would argue, given the circumstances, I did and then some....you yourself admitted that it was easy to see how such confusion arose, and I simply brought up the point that in order for ANY member on this board to give concrete and helpful advice, we would need to know which stats, training background, etc, ACTUALLY applied to you. I would and will gladly do anything to help you out, as, i'm sure, would virtually any other member in this thread, but that can't be done until "the real you" is established. If that real you is the bro with 19" arms and almost three years training experience, that certainly would change in dramatic fashion the advice that I or any other sensible member would give to a guy having lifted for five months with no profile filled out whatsoever.

Thread Information