Brian1200 is offline Junior Member

Equipose, Vet grade is it safe?

I have heard nothing but good things about Equipoise , I have got Test Cyp and Deca on the way, I already have plenty of bulky size at 5'10 and 240, I am afraid that doing this cycle will just make me hold more water and I will look like a giant pool. 10cc Deca and 10cc Test Cyp. On the other hand I could bag this cycle and get some Equipoise, I think this would be more ideal for me since I really want to get lean, vascular and hard. The only thing that worries me about the Equipoise is that it is a Vet Grade steriod , it was meant for Cannines, cattle and horses. I don't know how well the manufacturer checks the steriod for impurites, or if it is even regulated, I would like to live a long and healthy life, I don't want to find out I have cancer 10 years down the road from using a drug intended for race horses, expected to only live 10 yrs max, any input or help on the matter would be much appreciated. Thanks.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Don't use them - my friend did and he barks like a dog and scratches himself in strange ways - not a good thing. Plus the fleas are not good. Send me your vet grade stuff - I will dispose of it right way!

Sounds like someone I know, Seriously

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Vet Grade is fine. The majority of people on this board use vet products.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I use Qv Eq every cycle.......you'll be fine bro.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    VET GRADE....LOVE IT!!! No problems. Many people use it, same stuff, different label and smaller marketing ploys!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Vet grade is good. ruff ruff, WTF???

Pain

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    is there a human grade for EQUIpoise ? ......judging by the name

Billmister is offline Member
    WTF??? Isn't deca made for animals... most steroids made for animals??!?!?!!?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well I have never heard of EQ for human consumption. Equipose is made for horses, Equine etc.
    Bro, most Gear is Vet brand and most Vet gear is awesome. I am doing a 12 week cycle of EQ and love it f*cking love it. The only complaint I have is that it makes me hungry as hell and it keeps me up at night with the night sweats, but I love it.
    If I had a choice I would do EQ every cycle. I love the results.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on my first cycle which includes EQ (Ultragan) and Test Eth....I was sorta worried at first, but the bro's on here have taught me well......I have had NO side effects whatsoever.....I'm on my 4th week and I'm waiting for it to kick in...........

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It's ok I'm doing a 14 week cycle of QV eq and enan.

JohnnyB

Maximus_Pecs is offline Associate Member
    I'm on week 11 of a 15 week QV Cyp EQ cycle and I've started to substitue Gravy Train for Myoplex..

You should have no problems I've gained 25 pounds on this cycle. the hunger will drive you nuts though..

Thanks for the info boys. Sounds like good shit man, looks like the only side effect is hunger, I will have to get a few bales of hay, and alfalfa, yummy.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Equine refers to horses. Just like equistrian refers to someone who rides horses. Just like equipoise refers to the drug intended for horses. Of course, this synthetic hormone (boldenone ) is just as artifical to a horse as it is to a human. Testosterone is testosterone and other steroids are just slight variations on this molecule. There are no such things as veterinary steroids. They are all just fake variations testosterone that we invented. Since we invented them, they are not MEANT for animals anymore than they are MEANT for humans. The reality is that we made a pretty cool invention that has specific hormonal action in the body of mammals and can help you achieve your goals relatively safely. Each variation on the testosterone theme has a specific strength and weakness. Don't let so-called "vet" products scare you. Primo and deca are just as unnatural for humans and animals as boldenone. Enjoy your EQ and good luck!

-SF

I know about that part of it Sigmond, I am concerned about the impurities in the steriod , steriods fit for human use are usually checked thouroughly by the FDA, I wonder how thourough the checks are for a vet grade steriod, are there a lot of greyhounds and racehorses with cancer.......he he.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    good post froid.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Steroids are made for animals??? I will never do them again! you sick people. I thought that the picture of the horse on my testex was was going to make my penis grow! lol

Billmister is offline Member

OK

OK well after reading this thead i do have some side effect nothing serious i think though.... I gained a little hair on my body but i grew though.. .Here's my pick from my last cycle do you guys see any REAL difference?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Equipose, Vet grade is it safe?-my-pic.jpg  

Thread Information