FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Second cycle - much the same as the first?

For my second bulking cycle starting in June I am thinking of running a very similar cycle to the one I'm just finishing. But I want your opinions before I start buying my gear.

I'm 6'2" (188cm), 220lbs (100kg). Just finishing my first 'real' cycle which consisted of . . .

01-05 30mg dbol ed
    05-10 500mg sust
    01-10 400mg deca
    10-13 50mg winny eod (as a bridge)

Now then, I'm thinking of running the same cycle except I will ditch the dbol and run sust from week 1 through to 10 (I do not want to bloat or build mass too quickly).

I will also run winny from week 8 through to week 13. I'm wondering if I should run some other compound with the winny.

I'm sure some of you guys will tell me to increase the dosages - for obvious reasons, but I've kept them low as I don't want to build too quickly and I also don't have a lot of spare cash. I would be very happy if I managed to pack on 6-12lbs muscle during this second cycle.

I will also have all the necessary ancillaries (clomid, nolva, etc.).

TIA.

Clipse is offline Junior Member
    yeah, ditching the d's sounds good...

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    ditch the d's agreed. What about sust at 750mg each week. That way you get it every mon,wed,friday and keep the prop ester more constant in your body. I think this helps to keep test levels more constant.

Also if you want things to add weight slower with less bloat, may I suggest this.
    (my 1st cycle was deca 300mg wk1-5, 450mg wk6-11. T-400 wk2-11, clomid).

This is my current cycle (2nd as well).

wk1-13 eq 400mg - 800mg 1st wk.
    wk1-10/12 Cyp 500mg (not sure)
    wk10/12-18 prop 50mg/ed (based on above)
    wk9-18 tren 75mg/ed
    wk13-18 winny 50mg/ed
    clomid 3 days after last tren/prop.

I know this is alot of gear - but you can make the fina - CHEAP. You already are going to get winny. Prop is cheap. Eq is about the same or less then deca. Cyp is less then sust. I mean I think it would be about the same price, you would get a slower more constant gain then the big rush of bloat/fat/muscle. I see you are in the UK - I don't know how things are to get there or your prices - I am just going on mex prices. You might want to replace the cyp with enth as that seems to be there europe way to go. I just think you might want to give the deca a rest for 4-6 months. Also this seems to be a pretty safe cycle and will increase your knowledge 1st hand from 4 compounds to 8! And from your stats you are the same weight/height as me. I am making gains - bench up about 30lbs with a few extra reps - more stamina in workouts. I am in the 5th week. My body weight is up about 11lbs, I was up almost 20 at the same point on deca/t-400. I also got some ldex this time and bloat is very minimal. The only addition to what I stated above is I plan to run clen 2 or 3 times eca in between and cyt(n)omel for 40 days (5%/40%/55%).
    Last edited by redrumkev; 03-28-2003 at 06:22 AM.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Thanks guys. Don't think I can get a hold of Tren (Fina) too easily so I guess that's out of the question. I might raise the sust as you suggested but I can get hold of Test C and P and I am curious to try them. But I can't afford to poke myself with 100mg of Test P each day and I'm concerned about the water retention associated with Test C.

I like the idea of upping the Sust to eod injections though. That's not a bad idea.

Thread Information