T5 Terminator is offline New Member

Foods to eat while cycling (stacking)

ok im a newbie here and really could use some food advice. Ok well my experienced friend and I are gonna start a cycle of Winny and EQ (stacking) and I wanted to know what kind of foods i should eat for breakfast lunch and dinner while on it? Please help, i researched it but couldnt really find my answer..Thanks

mammoth is offline Member
    You searched and couldn't find an answer? Hmmm......Thats a new one.

Anyhow, you first need to figure out what your needs are and then just calculate from there. A few examples of what I eat are:
    Brown Rice, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Tuna, Fruit, Oatmeal, Lean Beef, Lean Turkey, Chicken, Chicken, and don't forget Chicken. Don't forget Flaxseed oil and Protein. There are alot of others that I didn't list but those are the majority of what I eat alot of.

Try searching again because there are TONS of info on diet!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by mammoth
    You searched and couldn't find an answer? Hmmm......Thats a new one.

Anyhow, you first need to figure out what your needs are and then just calculate from there. A few examples of what I eat are:
    Brown Rice, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Tuna, Fruit, Oatmeal, Lean Beef, Lean Turkey, Chicken, Chicken, and don't forget Chicken. Don't forget Flaxseed oil and Protein. There are alot of others that I didn't list but those are the majority of what I eat alot of.

Try searching again because there are TONS of info on diet!
    Looks good, and I do believe you didn't look to hard. I know I have written probably 500 posts on diet related stuff alone.

Pain

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro, I'm not trying to be a dick to you and all.. But you are asking questions that can easily be found. Just take your time and READ! If you need help with searching let us know..

Thread Information