Thread: Synthol

N8VWARRIOR is offline New Member

Thumbs up Synthol

Has anyone ever used it? Curious?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I think BigG is using it or currently about to start. IMO I wouldn't advise it but he would be able to give better advice.

Pain

big swoll is offline Member
    i personally wouldn't ever use it, but i am curious to how it works when not injected....it is supposed to be rubbed on the muscle and i wonder if it has the same sides..all the threads i've seen havne't talked about the reccomended use

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    i heard it can cause some sort of infection painful dude

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Do a search. There's quite a bit of info already posted as to the benefits and sides of Synthol.

I don't think BigG has made his batch yet.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by FedSki

I don't think BigG has made his batch yet.
    O, I don't really remember much from that tread anyway, turned into a flame war.

Pain

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    bump ... Big G?

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    or maybe you should consult much accused Greg VAlentino

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    >> "i personally wouldn't ever use it, but i am curious to how it works when not injected....it is supposed to be rubbed on the muscle and i wonder if it has the same sides..all the threads i've seen havne't talked about the reccomended use" <<

I'm pretty sure that the 'recommended' use is just a disclaimer to get out of legal trouble. Who would pay over $100 for posing oil when you can buy real posing oil for much less? This stuff is clearly intended for injection. Why else would they put collagen in a posing oil? To rub on the skin? I don't think so. Besides, it wouldn't have the same effect unless you injected it.

-SF

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I used it ed for 3 weeks, 1cc ed week 1, 2cc ed week 2, and 3cc ed week 3. Gained about an inch but then slowly went away after a few weeks. Bi's were always burning and sore. Hurt to flex at times or my flex would be really soft. I think the fascia stretching did help with my last cycle though. I probably wont use it again. It was a 100ml bottle of esik clean I got for $50.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Esikclean does not last as long as Synthol or Syntherol. It is a contest prep oil meant to absorb quickly. I have been using Syntherol and I will tell you I have had no problems at all and the painful injections get easier just like any other site inject. Dosages depend on your body size. I put 2 inches on my arms in 3 weeks. It looks and feels real. I did plenty of research first and have not had any of the negative sides that you hear about. No infections, no lumps, no scar tissue. I started weeks before my cycle and then started using it with Fina/Prop,Cyp, Dbol and Anadrol . I don't care what anybody says. There is no difference between injecting this oil and the oils in your test,fina or EQ. If you're gonna knock it then you may as well stop doing AS altogether. It works but don't believe that shit about it being permanent. If you stretch the muscle fascia enough you will see some permanent gains but the oil does dissipate faster than they say. Use it responsibly and you will get good gains. Abuse it and look like Greg Valentino.

Thread Information