Thread: Gyno Help!

Wezul is offline Junior Member

Question Gyno Help!

OK Bros help me out I'm on my eleventh week @500mg sus and 400mg EQ,just started taking winni 50ed for the nextsiw weeks witj the others too. My nipple is slighty ichy,and there seems to be more little dots(now when I used the search someone talked about fat deposits..what do they look like??)the part that is ichy is the very top of the nipple and it looks white almost dry?Are gyno signs seen or just felt? if this is a sign of gyno I have clomid right now and can get nolva(article I read said they are about the same,just need to take more clomid to work the same as nolva)...anyway how much clomid? for how long?will it hinder my gains?should i wait?will those little white spots go away or they forever?(barely noticable..Im just a paranoid hyperchondriact!!)Please help as soon as u can. thanks the Wezul...trust me I already searched the sub.

Billmister is offline Member
    if you would of searched well, you would know
    1-NEVER start a cycle untill you have all your anti-e's in hand.

Take one nolvadex tab (20mg) a day for seven days untill the itchyness goes away. if not take for more days.

Gyno can be seen(sticking out obvious tit look alike)
    or it can be felt(itchy, watery, sensitive)

The other anti-e is down the street.. i can get it any time. so u advise nolva over the clomid? cool...but do those dots which i assume as fat deposits go away?

ok got the nolva,20mg how much how long....also my freind said i should have alot more water gain than i do now if it was gyno related?im not bloated at all! but id rather be safe than sorry.

Billmister is offline Member
    take one tab(20mg) a day for seven days. It should take care of it. If it doesn't take it for longer. That should pretty much take care of the little lumps you have in the back of the nipple and the itchyness. if you are still concerned about that and are paranoid, just take 20mg a day thruout your cycle. Unless anyone else has other thoughts. good luck

Thanks for all the help. Ill run it that way, but u see i dont have any lumps in the back of my nipple.it was alittle ichy yesterday,but i noticed that the nipple that iched had like white bumps almost like white head pimples,the other nipple has them too but not as much and not as noticable.????

ironjack is offline Banned
    i would advise u both proviron and nolvadex at the same time and if u have some exra $ buy armidex

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    usually gyno will come with sensitive lumps under one or both nipples and or lactating. i get sensitive nips when im on cycle, but its not gyno. you could have early signs, or you may also be over analyzing like many people do. if you're that worried, start taking the nolva like Billmister said. I imagine it would be from the sust since i havent known eq or winny for that matter to promote gyno. do whatever is comfortable for you bro, me personally i would wait.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    i dont think it is gyno because u can see gyno and feel it. any way post pics if u can.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Gyno is such a hard thing to verify... I'd recommend running liquidex/arimidex during your next run to be safe - and for now just keep with the Nolva like you're doing... Personally I'd run the nolva throughout the rest of your cycle (since it sounds like you're nearing the end anyways).

Thread Information