calpersuasion21 is offline New Member

Unhappy Fina and high bp?

what up guys ive got a question. I started my fina/deca /sust cycle like 1 1/2 weeks ago and ive been getting these hot flashs and getting dizzy. Also my bp has been like 156/86 with a heart rate of 105 when im doing nothing. I know its fina because ive used this deca and sust before. Is this normal will it go away? thanks for your help.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    tren can raise bp. What is your dosage? If eod, try ed - might keep more constant blood levels - helping to lower sides. Otherwise - if you are at say 75mg a day cut back to 50 and see. But 156/86 isn't that high. how old are you and what is your norm none cycle resting bp?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, yes its from the fina. Speaking from experience it wont go away unless u stop the fina. I had the same problems and was able to keep running it but sometimes i thought i was going to die. If its really bad i recommend stopping it. Good luck!

OG

G-S Guest
    I've never taken any gear that didn't raise my BP. Some, alot more than others...

Fina can and will raise your BP. But, the sust and deca is also to blame.

156/86 is not bad though...the bottom number is the one to REALLY be concerned about. If that gets in the high 90's, then you've got some problems. Just keep an eye on it.

calpersuasion21 is offline New Member
    Im running the fina 75 eod. You think running it everyday will help?? Ive never would of thought more would help. My resting by is usally about 120/80. I guess the major problem is like what someone else said is it feels like your about to die. So should i bump it up or run it the same.

Andy is offline Associate Member
    My BP was higher on my cycle. I felt so jittery on cycle that I tested it often. I didn`t die so good luck hehe --

Thread Information