jbol is offline Senior Member

newbies stop telling members how to respond

to all newbies,if you dont do research and ask a question that is in the educational threads or that has been answered 100 times.the answer you are going to get is RESEARCH.if you ask a knowledgable question that you need help with.there are many great bros on here that are more than willing to help,but please do research before asking,and if you dont do research and ask a question,dont tell the members how to respond,and dont post 2 of the same threads because you didnt like the responses in the 1st thread.
    Last edited by jbol; 02-25-2004 at 09:52 AM.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I think your title was a little off.
    I think you meant. Tuna stop telling members how to respond.
    I will probably get in trouble for calling him out but thats what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    to all newbies,if you dont do research and ask a question that is in the educational threads or that has been answered 100 times.the answer you are going to get is RESEARCH.if you ask a knowledgable question that you need help with.there are many great bros on here that are more than willing to help,but please do research before asking,and if you dont do research and ask a question,dont tell the members how to respond,and dont post 2 of the same threads because you didnt like the responses in the 1st thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I think your title was a little off.
    I think you meant. Tuna stop telling members how to respond.
    I will probably get in trouble for calling him out but thats what you mean.

you are correct

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    This might be off topic, but can you drink winny, I want to get ripped and shredded for spring break.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Yes, drinking winny works

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    you are correct
    dunt respond if yoou arent gunna help with the proceszs [/tuna]

What a jackass, coming to the board and telling people how to respond or act. I still call for him to get the boot.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh. Is this the other thread that TUNA started, or is this just another thread talking about another thread?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    This might be off topic, but can you drink winny, I want to get ripped and shredded for spring break.
    Good one Bro but....
    Since it is spring break - the Bros in my gym said I should use Dbol / Winny for 10 weeks and I can't fail to be a babe magnet
    LOL

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Good one Bro but....
    Since it is spring break - the Bros in my gym said I should use Dbol / Winny for 10 weeks and I can't fail to be a babe magnet
    LOL
    o man i hear the key to spring break is 1G of Deca /wk for 12 weeks, with winny all the way through 100mg ED... o and no pct they say it will make you smaller once you start..

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    o man i hear the key to spring break is 1G of Deca/wk for 12 weeks, with winny all the way through 100mg ED... o and no pct they say it will make you smaller once you start..
    HAHAHAHA - better post than mine

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Whats so dam n funny? You can't do that?

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    o man i hear the key to spring break is 1G of Deca/wk for 12 weeks, with winny all the way through 100mg ED... o and no pct they say it will make you smaller once you start..

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh this is a thread about another thread of a thread tuna started? Oh well, there are plenty of threads about threads started about or from other threads all over the board. Maybe I'll just join Berm and post whore this thread about another thread of a thread tuna started and hope it gets locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Oh. Is this the other thread that TUNA started, or is this just another thread talking about another thread?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Oh this is a thread about another thread of a thread tuna started? Oh well, there are plenty of threads about threads started about or from other threads all over the board. Maybe I'll just join Berm and post whore this thread about another thread of a thread tuna started and hope it gets locked.
    Is this a thread?

tuna is offline Junior Member
    I actually made this thread by error I cant type thats why the punctuation is bad Ive only just got online and keep getting into arguments with people Im a nice guy really. I to call for tuna to be banned

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets put down our swords and start over...

I feel the stress of the members who have been around for a while after responding to endless deca only cycles etc...

but jbol's anger isn't directed entirely at you tuna...it's a build up of endless "lack of research posts" that get us all a little hot under the collar.

But tuna provoking the situation isn't helping any either...you made a post and got a response, if you weren't prepared to except the answeer then you shouldn't have posted it in the first place...everyone here volunteers their time to help and educate one and another...so some times we feel our time is waisted or in vain.

WHY CAN'T WEW ALL JUST GET ALONG...

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Lets put down our swords and start over...

I feel the stress of the members who have been around for a while after responding to endless deca only cycles etc...

but jbol's anger isn't directed entirely at you tuna...it's a build up of endless "lack of research posts" that get us all a little hot under the collar.

But tuna provoking the situation isn't helping any either...you made a post and got a response, if you weren't prepared to except the answeer then you shouldn't have posted it in the first place...everyone here volunteers their time to help and educate one and another...so some times we feel our time is waisted or in vain.

WHY CAN'T WEW ALL JUST GET ALONG...

thank you mallet you explained the situation very well,i probably should not have made this post and i do apologize for it...just a little frustrated,like mallet says you spend time responding and 9 times out of 10 the thread poster dont like what you have to say or just dont listen.it is very frustrating to me.i also hate to look at threads that well known bros who have been doing this for years try to give somebody advice,and the person argues with them.....anyways enough of my rant...ill try to be more patient

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    I drink all my steroids .... My god my stomach hurts and i keep throwing up blood! any suggestions?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    while i hate that my response is going to bump this to the top, THIS THREAD IS DEAD.

let it go people.

Thread Information