Thumbs up Well, I ordered some cutting tools

Well, I know that most of you will critisize this, but this is what I went with. It is a rookie move for a rookie.

I chose to do a cutting cycle I posted about earlier, just with less deca . It consists of clen , cytomel , and deca. 8 weeks of deca 200 mg a wk. 6 wks of clen 3 on then 4 wks of cytomel then 3 more wks of clen, (1 of those 3 wks over laps w/ the 4th wk of cytomel.)

Now, I would have liked to have gone for the eq and winny with cytomel and clen, but I just think that Right now I want somthing simple while I do some more reading. Not to mention, I am broke right now.

I will be tring 200 mg of deca to see how I react to it as well.

So, I know it isn't the best, but its all I got.

I am also going to do the ckd diet the whole cycle as well.

I am going to be shredded for summer.

nymattyk is offline Member
    no offense but where the fuck did u come up with this cycle??

Well I learned about ckd on this web site. I also learned (while learning about ckd) that when trying to loose a lot of fat that it helps to have a Steroid w/ a anabolic affect to it to help keep the muscle. I think this is right.....:P

Saying since I will be doing the ckd and cytomel and clen , I think that I will need something to help me keep my muscles.

That is where the deca comes in. Not trying to gain any muscle, just trying not to lose any. Like I said above also, I won't mind trying the deca out at a low dosage to see how my body reacts.

I knew people would critisize it, I fugured that most would at least tell me WHY they were critizing it,....kind of like constructive critisizm.

nymattyk is offline Member
    well my criticism is basically that forget about the dosage but deca should be run for a minimum of 10 weeks (12 being the better choice). by the time it actually starts to do anything you will be done with it. then i would run the clen 2 weeks on 2 off 2 on 2 off 2 on and ive never done t3 but im under the assumption that you should run it along with the clen

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    also, deca alone = deca dick. you may look good on the beach, but you wont be doing anything with the girls you bring home. fina would be a better choice for your goals, and its much cheaper.

longhornDr is offline Member
    Not everyone gets deca dick. I ran 400mg/week for 12 weeks and had no problems.

Would fina be a better choice? I just did some reading on it and think that it might be.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    ok
    do deca
    1-10 300mg or 400mg if u can
    2clen on 2 off
    2 cytomel off 2 on
    some nolvadex in hand + clomid
    get some test if u can at least 250mg for 1-8 weeks to be on safe side of deca dick. good luck

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    fina would be alot better than deca IMO.

i like deca more.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I like fina as well best strength gains I ever had

fina may coz fast hair growth and deca may make deca dick, so u choose
    + deca may make u gyno.

Originally posted by Magicz
    ok
    do deca
    1-10 300mg or 400mg if u can
    2clen on 2 off
    2 cytomel off 2 on
    some nolvadex in hand + clomid
    get some test if u can at least 250mg for 1-8 weeks to be on safe side of deca dick. good luck
    This right here is exactly what I am tring ot avoid. Way too much for me at this point. First off I don't have enough money, and second, (not saying this isn't the way to do it) I just want to do the minimum to loose as much body fat as possible. I don't want to stack any juice right now. I am considering just ordering the clen and forgetting about the cytomel as well. The ckd should do a lot when it comes to loosing body fat and I am pretty close to my goal as it is.

Just read my reply above and there is a part that is kind of misleading.

I am not trying to do the minimum amount of juice to loose body fat. I am trying to do the minimum amount of juice to not loose any muscle while on the ckd diet and diet pills.

Also, I did decide to go with fina (dirt cheap) and I like the fact that I get to make it. I just ordered the 6g kit and will order the 4 carts to go with it later today or tomorrow..(I am still trying to figure out if 4 carts is right for a 6g kit. I think it is.)

horsePOWER is offline New Member
    no.
    1 fina cart = 2 grams of tren .
    a 6 gram kit converts 6 grams of tren, which is 3 fina h carts.
    and just to answer what may be a future question. 1 component TH cart = 4 grams of tren. they are exactly the same but different dosages.

and i realize $ can be tight, but you should account for pins, nolv, clomid, shipping, and any other supps first.

oh and now that i think of it. yes 4 carts could work in a 6g kit. (assuming the BA would dissolve all 8g's) but the end result would not be 75mg/ml. it would be much higher mg per ml. but just stick with the directions of whatever kit you use.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Bro if you cant offord to do it right then dont do it. You know this cycle isnt correct so why do it. I dont know what you stats are but if you just want to cut why not diet and cardo? And save what you have for when you have more $$
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Originally posted by gixxerboy
    Bro if you cant offord to do it right then dont do it. You know this cycle isnt correct so why do it. I dont know what you stats are but if you just want to cut why not diet and cardo? And save what you have for when you have more $$
    Why is this cycle not right? Do you know how many posts I have read about doing a single juice cycle. Sure it is not the most optimul way to gain the most from your cycle, but you can do it with certain roids and get ggod results. I am not eating what so ever to bulk up or get big, so I don't need a stack of juice for what I want to accomplish. If you really think about it, stacking 2 or 3 kinds of juice would be a waste when dieting like I am . I am tring to loose bodyfat through diet(ckd), exercise, and diet pills. I am using the juice so that My muscels will not disapear.

From what I have read, this is a way to do it. OUt of all the posts I have read on single juice cycles, there is always more "why are you wasting your time posts" then posts that say " I did it with great results".

When I am ready to put on some size, then I will do a real cycle. I don't even consider what I am doing a real cycle. It is simply a attempt to spare some muscle.

Horsepower, ya, I found out that all I needed was 3 carts to go with the 6g kit. So that is what I oredered.

Do I really need clomid in this situation?

Also, nolvadex ???, I assume that this is for the gyno?, but I read it doesn't work with fina gyno. I was going to have some b6 and ummmm, damn, have to do another search, I can 't remember off the top of my head, there was 2 more things to combie witht the b6. Also, the real good thing to get would be bromo??, but have read that it is real hard to get. Also read in several different posts that you can just stop taking the fina to stop the fina gyno.

As far as pins go, I get them dirt cheap up the road at the local drug store.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if you want to do a single juice and are oing it only to retain muscle why not test prop. Fina is goig to shut you down. And there is a thing as fina dick. prop wont make you bloated. Most people will say test should be the base to any cycle even if its the only thing you are doing
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

The number 1 reason is because I already purchased the fina. Also, I read some cutting posts and I repaetedly saw winny and fina used alone, but not test.

little daddy is offline New Member
    fina is the shit!!!!!!

Thread Information