mater11 is offline New Member

eq/winny/tren/primo... how to cycle?

here's the thing, i have 35 winny zambons, 2-10 ml qv eq @ 200 mg per ml, and 20 primo's @ 100 mg per amp. I just found out from my source that he has some tren he's looking to get rid of. (not home made) i'm not sure of the dosage, i think they are 10 ml. if i were to pick them up, how much should i pick up, and how to run them with what i have now.

thanks for any info

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    well if the tren is 10ml ones then i am gonna assume they are qv, cuz tt tren was a 20ml bottle.

if that is the case i would make your own bc your gonna need at least 40ml of the fina. and for the price you will pay for one of the tren bottles you can prob make 2-4 of your own for the same price if not less. unless your guy is given it away for like 50 bucks a bottle which i doubt. it is prob like 150-200. make your own cheap and easy. just my op.

i would do the tren in the beg to jumpstart while waiting for the eq and primo to kick in , then use the winny at the end to rip up. good luck

thanks bro, i was doing a little reading on making it myself, and don't really have the time. and space. there is always something, or some one in my house, plus i'm affraid of it not being sterile, then i'd wind up fucking myself up you know? i'm not sure what he's asking for it, but i think it's qv.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    hey bro tell us ur stats, cycle history....and ill be more than happy to help a brother out

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    hey bro i'm sure you could go to one of your boys house. trust me if you do everything like you are suppose to it will come out just as sterile as the premade one. go do some reading on gotfina.com and you will be suprised how easy it is.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I am running the qv eq - but at 400mg/wk which seems to be the amount everyone recommends. If you pick that you will have 10 weeks.
    I would run the primo 200mg/wk
    I would run the winny week 8-13.
    Are you going to be running a test with it?
    what are your goals?
    If you are cutting, I would say run prop at 50mg/ed mixed with fina 50-75mh/ed in the same pin. Then I would run the winny 50mg/ed.
    I would run the fina/prop wk1-8
    And run the winny wk 3-8.

this would be my third cycle. first was cutting winny, primo, w/clen 2 on 2 off. loved the results. i am in good natural shape, and only cycle for the summer to look even better. (8 weeks)
    second cycle was same as the first, only added deca . (10 weeks)
    this will be my third. i am 24 yrs. old, 6'3, 200 lbs. 10% bf. the reason i am interested in this cycle is because i'm looking to drop to around 7, or even lower bf %.
    the truth of the matter is i look good without gear, and just like to look ten times better for summer only, so i'm mainly interested in cutting and adding a few pounds to what i alrerady have.
    also, i checked out gotfina.com, finakits.com & it sounds pretty easy to do, but i'm just not sure i'm ready to start playing scientist you know? i have heard nothing but great results from people about tren , and couldn't help but think what it would do for me.
    i am a little worried about side effects though, i have read some posts about sides, and with all the previous gear i've ran i never had a problem, except for deca dick.
    has anybody had any sides from tren? either home made or not?
    all replies will help me make my decision, so hit me with what you got!
    thanks for anything, and everything.
    matt

Thread Information