Thread: Why Take D-Bol

PIPES is offline New Member

Why Take D-Bol

Guys,

I have been tossing the idea of taking D-bol with my cycle(DECA & Sust). THe only thing that has stopped me is that it aromatizes quickly and its hard on the liver.
    Guys, why would I take d-bol if it carries alot of negative side effects. And what could I subsitute in place of d-bol?

THanks for your help ...certainly appreciate and value your opinions.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Dbol will help you quite a bit on the cycle you are on right now. It increases your test level, but has a rather short 1/2 life.

After a couple of days, YOU WILL notice a difference on it.

If you cycle it correctly, the side are not bad (other than the water retention) and the liver stress is acceptable.

Dbol rocks.

Mike Guest
    Like he said....there's gonna be side effects to all of these - whether they are "bad" or not is up to you and how much you value what you are standing to gain from it - then YOU decide if the sides are worth it. Dbol 's a good one..

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I would just stick to what you are taking now and dont add anything new

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I was taking d-bol for my first 5 weeks on Sus and Deca . Actually I am at the end of my 5th week this Saturday. I would take the d-bol 40mg ED. It will give you a great boost for when the sus and deca kick in later! Good stuff!

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Why DBOL , are you kidding me??? Try it and I guarentee that this question will not cross your mind again in the future. As little as 15 mg./ day can make a significant difference in size and strength. I think 40 mg. a day is a bit excessive, but I have tried it - you do have to be mindful of the sides, and at 40 mg. they will most probably be so drastic to convince you to ease up.

D-bol Fre@k is offline New Member
    D-bol is great for strength, as well as size, increase. The pumps on d-bol are unreal. Keeping gains with it are hard so you probably wont want to do a d-bol only cycle, stack it with a test like sustanon , or omnadren and you will see some good, keepable, gains.
    As for side effects one can easily benefit from an anti-aromitase such as arimidex (liquidex) or even proviron or nolvadex , arimidex is preferred and worth the cost.
    Drink plenty of water and take milk thistle if you are worried about liver complications.

30-35mg/day of d-bol is a good dose and you will see some good results with that amount and it is not so high that you will have to worry excessively about heavy reaction in the line of side effects...
    YUM

Mike Guest
    Welcome to the board Yummy (nice avatar!)

D-bol Fre@k is offline New Member
    Thanks buddy
    YUM

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    LOL! That's funny Freak! Good one!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    God thats funny I keep going back to see it again. I say if your going to dbal wait for a fresh cycle and then use it

supersquater is offline New Member
    Pipes....matey everything has side-effects and although some are more harmfull or toxic to the body I think you should look and say well all gear is in some way. Your adding chemicals to your body which arn't normally there so of course your body is going to spin out a bit....

but as far as dbol goes for your cycle...I say shit yeah hammer it at 40mg for 5 weeks and you will wonder why you asked the question in the first place. Your strength will go thru the roof and if you do it right you will retain a hell of a lot of the gains you made...ecspecially with the deca and test on top of it.

Dont forget your clomid therapy bro! 50/100/50

peace
    SS.

P.S Get A Dog Up Ya!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    It's a great kick-start to a cycle. Just incorporate some Liquidex into your cycle with it and you shouldn't have much bloat and should be free of the gyno monster.

SwitchedOn is offline New Member

Thumbs up Dbol is the shit

Just starting week 4 of 50mg/day and loving it. This is my first decent cycle (T200, EQ, Dbol ) and I'm up about 15 lbs so far. Also I'm not bloating up nearly as bad as some others seem to do. Haven't had hardly any increase in acne, very mild back pain, and no signs of gyno(knock on wood). Great pumps and keeps you aggressive during workouts. Like the others said if sides bother you get some arimidex or liquidex to keep bloating down and milk thistle, cranberry extract, and Tyler's. AND make sure you have plenty of nolvadex ready. The gains you get from it will solidify with the deca . How long is your cycle? What are your dosages?

BTW new to the board, glad to be here and help bros out. Take care all.

CYCLEON Guest
    Dbol really is the breakfast of champions - what do u think Arnold lived on?

the problem with deca and sust is that being long acting esters, it takes about 3 weeks for them to kick in unless u are frontloading rather heavy (which is recommended unless u are a newbie). What the dbol does is to enable you to get pumping right from the start as it has a very short half life. also while there is disagreement on this - the concept of type 1 and type 2 roids wold suggest that it is generally a good thing to stack an oral in there, especially if u are using deca.

Thread Information