PAGUY26 is offline Junior Member

important QUESTION!!! MODS, ETC!!!!

Im doin a 12week cycle of test enan 500mg's week & equipoise 400 mg's week. Im 5'6" 176lbs, 15% body fat.
    Now if I eat SUPER CLEAN but not enough to really gain any weight can I DRASTICALLY change my body composition(lose body fat and gain muscle in its place?) I'd like to be if possible around 176-180lbs at the the end of the 12 weeks but BE REALLY CUT. Is it possible?

I KNOW PRIMO & WINNY AND A FEW OTHER THINGS WOULD HELP BUT IM LOW ON MONEY. I GOT A BABY

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Didn't you already ask this question.

The answer is yes but your diet will dictate how you change body composition.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    man just do cardio 45 min ed when u wake up
    eat clean no fats no sugers little salt.
    some proviron to lower the bloat.
    drink so much water .
    take suplements.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    like rickson said, diet will dictate what results you get here...you can make the cycle into either cutting or bulking depending on what you eat.

the bloat from enth and the hunger from eq will make it difficult to keep your calories down for the majority of the cycle so you could put on more weight than you want.

you don't need juice to achieve your goals here bro, cardio and diet will allow you to maintain your current weight while dropping the fat. id reevaluate your goals and see whether or not you are ready for this yet.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Yes you can replace fat with muscle but don't expect to drop 20lbs of fat and replace it with 20lbs of muscle. I'd also throw in some liquidex to reduce the bloating if you're going to be cutting more or less.

Thread Information