Powerhouse9 is offline New Member

Too much scar tissue

I have a couple of small scar tissue lumps on each ass cheek. I plan on taking quite a few shots this next cycle. How long, if it all, will it take for these to dissipate? I already know I can go into the legs and shoulders, but the legs leaves me to the point where I can hardly walk around for days. Where else could I inject that isn't just a desperate injection site, like traps or something? I plan on taking about 10 to 12cc's a week.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    if you have scar tissue i dont think that will go away. if you are looking for my injection sites go to spotinjections.com

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Scar tissue does not dissipate. My glutes are gettin harder to inject also after all these years. I like shoulders and quads but it depends on what I'm training the next day. Site injects get easier as your body gets used to the BA. I hit my calves, BI's, TRi's, Quads. I would not put more than 2 cc's anywhere but my glutes but that's me. I can dart myself with a 1" 25g just about anywhere but more than 2cc's and you're gonna be hurtin the next day.

I spoke with the girlfriend today, who graduates from her nursing program next month, and she is telling me that anywhere aside from delts, ass, and quads, you shouldn't inject anywhere else. She said that there is too many veins, arteries, and nerves, as well as the needle would be too close to the bone and you could get a bone infection. Has anybody experienced any problems with the alternate sites? What if I got a 5/8ths pin length or something?

bump

Thread Information