BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member

? on a EQ,Test, Winny Cycle.

The cycle MIGHT go as follows but I would like some suggestions...

weeks 1-10 EQ at 400mg/week
    weeks 1-10 Test ????? at 250mg/week
    weeks 7-12 Winny at 50mg/day

(here is where I am confused,some have suggested Test Enant. and others Test prop, which would be best?)

Also which anti-e's and should I have and im still unsure as to when to start them.( I know there is endless info as to which to take, but i just want to optimize what I gain by using the proper things post cycle) Any help would be great... thanks

I forgot to mention that i only currently have one bottle of EQ which would allow for only 5 weeks at that dosage, I know its not too smart to do but i will be buying the other later when i have more $... would it be too bad if I werent able to get another, would it mess up my cycle too much?

Chach is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, yes DO NOT start untill you have all ur gear, it will affect ur gains and cycle....and yes go with this:
    weeks 1-10 EQ at 400mg/week
    weeks 1-10 Test enanthate at 500mg/week
    weeks 8-13 Winny at 50mg/day
    clomid 1 day after last winny injection....300/100/50
    i will say that i think eq should be run 12 weeks but 10 will do...and remember DO NOT start untill you have ALL ur gear...goodluck

so clomid only right? cus i hear sometimes people add other stuff to recoop.
    thanks for the info

ok i forgot..anti's---Liquidex (minimize bloating) .5mg everyday....and clomid (restores ur natural testosterone ) you will only need 36 (50mg) pills.....and have nolva (fights gyno) on hand...this is all my opinion and from my expierence..

yes only clomid for post-cycle....no need to take anything else.....urwelcome bro anytime

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I think the liquidex will do just fine for keeping gyno at bay , BUT...it's always good to have nolvadex just in case. Juice Man is right on for upping the test and advising Eq to be run atleast 10-12 wks.
    I think you'll like the results from what he has recommended. Oh...and definitely don't start that cycle until you have ALL gear in hand , including diet , work-out routine and vitamins all set up in advance. The best cycle is a well thought out one !
    Good Luck Bro !

Thread Information