Thread: Need Help...

JimBeam is offline New Member

Need Help...

I am running a similar cycle to a friend on the board (bimbamboom)

I was told this was a good beginner cycle

weeks 1-10 EQ 400mg/week
    weeks 8-13 Winny 50mg/ed

I know this isnt a killer stack, i just wanted a few pounds of lean muscle mass which ive been told this can achieve with the proper diet and training.

my question however varies from my friends as to what to use post cycle since he is throwing in test it might be different. or do i just still use clomid the same... and is there any other thing that is as completely necessary as clomid ?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i would extend the eq here to 12 weeks and use the winny 10-15...that way immedaitely following the the winny you can start clomid...

as far as other post-cycle recovery advice, some will say that nolva does the same thing minus the frequent mood swings, etc. if you could get ahold of some hcg as well that will expediate the time of gonad recovery post cycle.

follow normal clomid administration with:
    300mg day 1
    100mg day 2-11
    50mg day 12-21

depending on how much you shut down the duration of clomid can be tweaked to suit your needs.

My very first cycle was an EQ/winny stack which resulted in some quality lean gains. It an excellent cycle for a newbie. My only regret was that I didn't include any test. IMO test should be ran in every cycle because its a great base. I agree with deam in extending your EQ to 12wks and running your winny up until your post cycle clomid. Include some test enth. at 500mg/wk and you'll make this cycle that much better. Ypu may also want to add some milk thistle as winny is a little heptoxic. Have your anti-e s in order and run clomid as stated above. Train hard and eat clean and you'll yield some good quality gains. Good luck.

yeah, i initially did want to add test and i can easily do so, but one of my top concerns is acne. what are the usual sides of test. im just concerned if it flares up acne, i am clear now but have had troubles in the past.
    and do you have any idea how much of a difference adding test would make to this particular cycle. any information would be appreciated
    thanks

anyone????please

If you are acne prone there are steps you can take to reduce your chances. I'm cycling 500mg/wk of test enth in my current cycle and taking 2000mg/day of Pantothenic acid(Vit b-5) to reduce some of the oil build up with good results. In the beginning I had some probs so I increased the dose from 1000mg/day to 2000. You may also want to make sure that you shower after every workout and use Neutrogena facial scrub 2x s a day. I've also heard that accutane gel works pretty well along with OTC Panoxyl. Try a search on 'acne'. You should get alot of return threads. Good luck.

Also drink alot of water. Try a gallon a day.

Thread Information