solar1983 is offline New Member

ghrp 6 with clen

So can I stack ghrp 6 with clen ?? also I heard you inject ghrp 6 6 inches above or below navel??? is this true?? and how many cc's a day???

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Clen sucks

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    I always inject sub-Q anywhere around my lower stomach. Usually about two inches to the left or right of my navel. I usually take 300mcg per day (3 shots 100mcg each) but I know many people who take up to 600mcg per day. I've also taken Ghrp with clen and had no problems.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solar1983 View Post
    So can I stack ghrp 6 with clen ?? also I heard you inject ghrp 6 6 inches above or below navel??? is this true?? and how many cc's a day???
    Straight into the old fella???

If you are stacking ghrp-6 it should be with Mod GRF (1-29) /(cjc-1293,cjc-1295 no dac)
    And you wont me dosing in cc's it comes freeze dried so you will reconstitute it yourself and dose 100mcg of each 3 times daily.

Could probably add clen in there too.

All of this is based on if you knwo what you are doing and everything is in check of course

As for injection sites, its simply sub-q

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You can inject it anywhere,it will get in your system faster if you do it IM. You need Sermorelin to make it more effective than using it alone.the CJC are not very good,they stay active too long in your system and you want HGH pulses. The pulses last about 3 hours so you dont want to inject more than 3 or 4 times a day.Your body has to make and store HGH for release.100Mcg of each is good,more doesnt cause a much greater release of HGH,its not like steroids where you can keep adding more and more and raise your levels drastically.If you want really high levels of HGH you need to use HGH,but it is very expensive.You need to do more research on HGH stiulants,they are totally different than steroids.This forum doesnt allow links to be posted,if you want a good link to HGH and peptides PM me.
    Last edited by MR10X; 10-05-2011 at 04:35 AM.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Running a fat burning compound with a weight gaining compound

I don't even....

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    You can inject it anywhere,it will get in your system faster if you do it IM. You need Sermorelin to make it more effective than using it alone.the CJC are not very good,they stay active too long in your system and you want HGH pulses. The pulses last about 3 hours so you dont want to inject more than 3 or 4 times a day.Your body has to make and store HGH for release.100Mcg of each is good,more doesnt cause a much greater release of HGH,its not like steroids where you can keep adding more and more and raise your levels drastically.If you want really high levels of HGH you need to use HGH,but it is very expensive.You need to do more research on HGH stiulants,they are totally different than steroids.This forum doesnt allow links to be posted,if you want a good link to HGH and peptides PM me.
    cjc-1293, cjc-1295 without DAC that I refered to are simply common names for Mod GRF (1-29)/GHRH which is short acting, it is cjc-1295 that is long acting and no longer common protocol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183 View Post
    cjc-1293, cjc-1295 without DAC that I refered to are simply common names for Mod GRF (1-29)/GHRH which is short acting, it is cjc-1295 that is long acting and no longer common protocol.
    So is the cjc 1295 without DAC short acting and ok to use with ghrp 2 or 6? Which is better?

2 and 6 are pretty much the same thing, 6 will increase hunger

Combine either with your cjc no DAC at 100mcg of each 3 times per day

GHRP-2 is stroger than GHRP-6,it is a later version of the two.There is less hunger with 2 than 6. All CJC are long lasting compared to Sermorelin,but you will get a higher relesed amount of HGH with sermorelin than CJC.

People make a mistake in believing the GHRP-2 will cause more prolactin or cortisol release (which is transient & w/in normal range) then GHRP-6.

It will at saturation dose or above. But At that dose GHRP-2 is causing more release of GH as well. A better comparison is 100mcg of GHRP-6 and 80mcg of GHRP-2. Those doses probably will cause equal amounts of GH release and at 80mcg probably no prolaction/cortisol with the GHRP-2.

The other thing people are confused about is the numbering. 6 is higher then 2 so GHRP-6 must be better & newer then GHRP-2.

But actually GHRP-6 was the first GHRP to be theorized and then created. GHRP-1 followed and then GHRP-2 thereafter. This was followed by Hexarelin and then Ipamorelin.

I think of GHRP-6 as being the first generation GHRP. It is sloppy and causes hunger but also hits some of the motility triggers as well.

GHRP-2 and Hexarelin are second generation GHRPs. They are sloppy as well but don't hit the gastric motility triggers and cause less hunger. They both bring about more GH release then GHRP-6.

The third generation GHRP is Ipamorelin. It is not a better GH releaser then GHRP-2 or Hex. In fact it is worse. It is on par w/ GHRP-6's GH release. The reason it is 3rd generation is that it isn't sloppy. It is highly selective for GH release and no other.

There is no such thing as a peptide cycle. True you can use GHRH/GHRP (acronyms w/ GHRH meaning "growth hormone releasing hormone" and GHRP meaning "growth hormone releasing peptide") for a day, for a week, for a month, for a year, for life... but that is time frame, not cycle.

When you choose to use a saturation dose (i.e. 100mcg) of a Ghrelin-mimetic (what is being mimicked is the ability to bind to the primary GHS-receptor and not the other Ghrelin characteristics) such as GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin (all of which are specific types of GHRPs you are inducing a pulse of growth hormone release from cells (called somatotrophs) in the pituitary. This pulsed release means the GH (acronym for "growth hormone") will travel primarily to the liver and bind to receptors there (called "growth hormone receptors" w/ an acronym GH-R) at about the same time. This will result in signaling w/in all those liver cells that have GH bind to a GH-R which will be all in mass (in other words BOOM, not b o O m

The GHRP in binding to its own receptor (called GHS-receptor or distinguished from other potential like receptors w/ the addition of "1a") on a somatotroph (a GH-releasing cell) in the pituitary succeeds in releasing stored GH by inhibiting Somatostatin (the hormone that acts to inhibit GH release in the pituitary... note it also acts in the pancreas), by encouraging GHRH and by acting directly.

When you choose to use a saturation dose (i.e. 100mcg) of a GHRH (usually a peptide that has been modified to avoid quick degradation, such as Modified GRF(1-29)) it will be overwhelmed by Somatostatin IF Somatostatin is present in high concentration. It will be of very little effect in releasing GH on its own unless you luckily administered when Somatostatin happened to be in low concentration.

However administering a GHRP puts Somatostatin in the low concentration state (and acts on its own) so that administering GHRH will have a positive effect on GH release. GHRP & GHRH are synergistic bilaterally. This means GHRH is more effective w/ GHRP then by itself and GHRP is more effective w/ GHRH then by itself. The latter occurs because GHRH when it binds to its receptor on a somatroph increases the activity that will occur when a GHRP binds to its receptor (GHS-receptor) on the same somatotroph.

So a saturation dose of a GHRH such as modified GRF(1-29) and a GHRP will create a pulse of GH. As long as you avoid a really long-lasting GHRH (such as CJC-1295 (described elsewhere)) you will have a well defined pulse and no GH bleed (or elevated base levels).

Sounds like you have been picking Dats brain, obviously all on the money but might need to be put in laymens terms for mist to understand...

So would we agree on dosing 100mcg GHRH (mod grf(1-29), cjc-1293, cjc-1295 without DAC) and 100mcg GHRP (2,6,hex,ipam) three times daily? sub-q or IM...

Not 6 inches below the navel, into the oil' fella

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    I ran Hex and CJC with DAC a while back im gonna switch the GHRH peptide (CJC DAC) with a better altenative for a blast of GH rather than a bleed of GH

What are you guys recommending to go along side hex?

Hex is the most powerful GHRP so whats the best GHRH?

I'M Currently using GHRH6 post workout strictly as an appitate stim (powerful stuff)

Needless to say I over ate last night and spend the whole next day on the john with cramps

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    I ran Hex and CJC with DAC a while back im gonna switch the GHRH peptide (CJC DAC) with a better altenative for a blast of GH rather than a bleed of GH

What are you guys recommending to go along side hex?

Hex is the most powerful GHRP so whats the best GHRH?

I'M Currently using GHRH6 post workout strictly as an appitate stim (powerful stuff)

Needless to say I over ate last night and spend the whole next day on the john with cramps
    Go with Mod GRF (1-29), also commonly known as cjc-1293, cjc-1295 without DAC.

Wish I got the hunger with the GHRP-6, just doesnt happen for me

CJC is a term coined & used in a study that tested a newly created velcro type drug complex to attach to GRF(1-29) to allow it to cling to albumin in blood and give it protection and a long life (albumin has a very long plasma life).

They tested three peptides/drug compounds. The first was simply GRF(1-29) with the drug affinity complex (DAC) attached. Think of that DAC as simply the velcro drug component. As you can see the CJCs are not pure peptides. They called this CJC-1288. It lasted about the same as plain old GRF(1-29). Blood plasma enzymes killed it in minutes.

Then they took GRF(1-29) and made one amino acid swap plus the DAC (velcro drug) That means they took Arginine in the 2nd position of the peptide and replaced it with its mirror image form known as the D form. This makes the analog peptide stronger but not by enough. The half-life is maybe double GRF(1-29) in humans. So 5 minutes of half-life. This they called CJC-1293.

Then they made 4 amino acid changes in GRF(1-29) to really strengthen it so it would last more then 30 minutes and added the drug affinity complex. This worked well for them because the peptide/drug hybrid lasted long enough to find the plasma albumin for the DAC part to velcro itself to for a long life of several days. This they called CJC-1295

You want none of the CJC's. The first two because they do not survive long enough and the last one because it is always around. True somatostatin does pop up and stop GH release, but as soon as it can CJC-1295 is inducing GH release. The study itself found it increased base levels but did not increase pulses. That means there is less GH mass synthesized and stored in the somatotrophs. What are somatotrophs? Remember they are growth hormone releasing cells. The word may sound like somatostatin but only somatostatin has the power to stop GH release because? Because it is colored in red.

Somatotrophs are not cells that release prolactin. Prolactin is released by Lactotrophs. Somatotrophs self organize into networks that coordinate GH release into a pulse. A fuller treatment is available on this forum.

What do you want?

You want the pure peptide part that was used in the third analog. You want those 4 modifications because they make what is essentially GHRH last for 30 minutes or more. This is a fine peptide to contribute to a GH pulse. This I call modified GRF(1-29). Since it is basically a 30 minute plus lasting GHRH I color it green.

GHRP-2 is the strongest of the GHRP peptides,HEX is close.
    You want Sermorelin if you want a strong pluse and not bleed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183 View Post
    2 and 6 are pretty much the same thing, 6 will increase hunger

Combine either with your cjc no DAC at 100mcg of each 3 times per day
    I'm currently taking 300mcg cjc 1293 and ghrp 2 (100mcg 3x per day) and I've never taken anything in my life (other than Xanax) that makes me so hungry.

Blog Entries
    CJC is a term coined & used in a study that tested a newly created velcro type drug complex to attach to GRF(1-29) to allow it to cling to albumin in blood and give it protection and a long life (albumin has a very long plasma life).

They tested three peptides/drug compounds. The first was simply GRF(1-29) with the drug affinity complex (DAC) attached. Think of that DAC as simply the velcro drug component. As you can see the CJCs are not pure peptides. They called this CJC-1288. It lasted about the same as plain old GRF(1-29). Blood plasma enzymes killed it in minutes.

Then they took GRF(1-29) and made one amino acid swap plus the DAC (velcro drug) That means they took Arginine in the 2nd position of the peptide and replaced it with its mirror image form known as the D form. This makes the analog peptide stronger but not by enough. The half-life is maybe double GRF(1-29) in humans. So 5 minutes of half-life. This they called CJC-1293.

Then they made 4 amino acid changes in GRF(1-29) to really strengthen it so it would last more then 30 minutes and added the drug affinity complex. This worked well for them because the peptide/drug hybrid lasted long enough to find the plasma albumin for the DAC part to velcro itself to for a long life of several days. This they called CJC-1295

You want none of the CJC's. The first two because they do not survive long enough and the last one because it is always around. True somatostatin does pop up and stop GH release, but as soon as it can CJC-1295 is inducing GH release. The study itself found it increased base levels but did not increase pulses. That means there is less GH mass synthesized and stored in the somatotrophs. What are somatotrophs? Remember they are growth hormone releasing cells. The word may sound like somatostatin but only somatostatin has the power to stop GH release because? Because it is colored in red.

Somatotrophs are not cells that release prolactin. Prolactin is released by Lactotrophs. Somatotrophs self organize into networks that coordinate GH release into a pulse. A fuller treatment is available on this forum.

What do you want?

You want the pure peptide part that was used in the third analog. You want those 4 modifications because they make what is essentially GHRH last for 30 minutes or more. This is a fine peptide to contribute to a GH pulse. This I call modified GRF(1-29). Since it is basically a 30 minute plus lasting GHRH I color it green.

GHRP-2 is the strongest of the GHRP peptides,HEX is close.
    You want Sermorelin if you want a strong pluse and not bleed

...So in layman's terms what is the best peptide stack?

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    ...So in layman's terms what is the best peptide stack?
    I would suggest 100mcg of Sermorelin and 100mcg of GHRP-2, 2 or 3 times daily.This will give you a good 3 hour HGH pulse. I do these 30 minutes before i work out and just before bedtime. If you cant get GHRP-2,Ipamorelin will work almost as good.I would not even use any of the CJC's because you wont get as much HGH release as you will with Sermorelin.

Blog Entries
    I would suggest 100mcg of Sermorelin and 100mcg of GHRP-2, 2 or 3 times daily.This will give you a good 3 hour HGH pulse. I do these 30 minutes before i work out and just before bedtime. If you cant get GHRP-2,Ipamorelin will work almost as good.I would not even use any of the CJC's because you wont get as much HGH release as you will with Sermorelin.
    Ok thanks for the advise. I just bought 5 bottles of ghrp 2 and 7 bottles of cjc 1293 so as soon as I finish this stack I'll give Sermorelin and ghrp 2 a try. I'll post a log when I do.

Thread Information